NASCAR Sim Series 2009

VELOCIPEDE

NSS 2009

By: Freedom MotorSports (John Alley) and Joe B Jr (Original)

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=NSS

Category: Stock Cars

After 1 year of hard work from online racing enthusiast across the world, I am happy to announce the final release of NSS! The NASCAR truck series has been added and has proven to be the most competitive stockcar mod we have found, for the entire field. It has been developed for the community, by the community. We have used real data from real NASCAR crew chiefs to provide a realistic factor, while also realizing that just because you plug in real life numbers, do not give you real life results. Physics have been adjusted to provide realistic lap times, proper tire wear and heat, and multiple groove racing. We have followed in Joe Barlow

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

NSS 2009

Category: Stock Cars

After 1 year of hard work from online racing enthusiast across the world, I am happy to announce the final release of NSS! The NASCAR truck series has been added and has proven to be the most competitive stockcar mod we have found, for the entire field. It has been developed for the community, by the community. We have used real data from real NASCAR crew chiefs to provide a realistic factor, while also realizing that just because you plug in real life numbers, do not give you real life results. Physics have been adjusted to provide realistic lap times, proper tire wear and heat, and multiple groove racing. We have followed in Joe Barlow

• 4 months later...

NSS 2009

NSS2009 V2 & FMS Tracks V2 is released!

As always, it is recommended that you delete your previous NSS and FMSTrack installs to avoid any mismatch conflicts. I am releasing V2 as a full install rather than a large patch. This is for two reasons. First, this will eliminate the need for new league members or those re-installing to have to get the previous 2 patches released. This should eliminate any mismatch problems. Second, this will clean out old Sprint Cup cars and Camping World trucks & update to only the current ones. There is no need to backup your setups, unless you delete your player folder. Deleting the mod will not delete your setups. The tracks are now in 1 install and include the misc tracks being used by multiuple leagues for CWTS races. Any league has my permission to host the mods or tracks and even combine the mod and tracks if desired. All I ask is that you don't include any changed files, other than sound files. If you want a custom rfm or to include your own tracks or vehicles, please list that as your own league custom edited update. We don't want guys showing at other leagues with the wrong files.

NSS has been developed for the community, by the community. We have used real data from real NASCAR crew chiefs to provide a realistic factor, while also realizing that just because you plug in real life numbers, do not give you real life results. Physics have been adjusted to provide realistic lap times, proper tire wear and heat, and multiple groove racing. We have followed in Joe Barlow