F1 1982

Guest Uff

f1freek ha unito in pochi download i tanti file sparsi per la rete che andavano a costituire il mod 1982: per scaricarli, fate riferimento ai link sottostanti!

Here will be info about the F1 1982 mod and the respective link.

There were F1 1982 cars downloadable some time ago, which were in my eyes very good. I downloaded them, and took a look. Just amazing to drive F1 1982 cars in F1 Challenge, just gorgeous to look at!

3500.jpg

The first thing I saw was that all the cars together were like 300MB or something. I took a look why it was that big, and saw there were like 100 files in each team folder. One team even had 321 files in it! That's where I started deleting unnecesarry files and pack them into one TEAM.mas file, including the .mas files located in the Vehicles folder (cmaps1, cmaps1988, cmaps88 etc.). Each team got now approximately 17 files.

williams82tracknx8.jpg

After seeing progress, I started on renaming the files. Like they should be named, according to the standard F1 Challenge seasons at least. It gave a great feeling, seeing it so organised and just about 80MB. Only thing missing was some graphics, that's were I started making icons and Bk's.

ferrari82spinnersb6.jpg

After long time of working on this, I've finally complete the F1 1982 season. At least, all cars that were released for this season till now are included.

This isn't the only season to be released, the turbo seasons - 1983 till 1988 - are coming too. Stay tuned...

Download TURBO sounds

[Link]

Download the F1 1982 season

[Link]

[Link] MIRROR 1

[Link] MIRROR 2

This .hdv file fixes the steering problem. It keeps steering to the left a lil bit without this one. Also, if you think the Ferrari 1982 has too less traction, also extract the .ini

Ferrari 1982 fix

[Link]

[Link] MIRROR 1

As a side note, if you race with these cars, make sure you set the radiator to about 22 or something.

If anyone wants to help with tracks, that's fine! I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you have any bugs, report it. That way they can be fixed and posted.

Fantastico...

scarico subitoooooooooooo :biggrin:

ciao

..non essendo pratico con l'inglese volevo chiedervi gentilmente come faccio a installare questo mod su F1-Ch. una volta che scarico le tre parti del mod...

grazie in anticipo per l'aiuto

ciao ciao

Provato e tolto dopo pochi minuti .... :rolleyes: Tra l'altro paragonato all' F1 seven mi sembra veramente ben poca cosa....piuttosto mi ha lasciato un p

altri commenti?

io l'ho appena scaricato ma non provato........... che faccio? Ci devo perdere tempo o no?!?

perderesti tempo, io avevo reinstallato f1 challenge per provarlo: rimosso shift + del rulez :martello:

sembra di guidare su ghiaccio , la macchina parte in quarta a 240kmh con sovrasterzo di potenza.

tra l'altro anche la grafica fa pena..(cockpit) e per far andare le piste dovete mettere nel gdb di ogni pista il filtro 1982...

perderesti tempo, io avevo reinstallato f1 challenge per provarlo: rimosso shift + del rulez :martello:

sembra di guidare su ghiaccio , la macchina parte in quarta a 240kmh con sovrasterzo di potenza.

tra l'altro anche la grafica fa pena..(cockpit) e per far andare le piste dovete mettere nel gdb di ogni pista il filtro 1982...

Giusto per curiosit

Giusto per curiosit