F1 SEVEN - 1971 CARSET

VELOCIPEDE

TEAM CREW proudly presents

F1 SEVEN - 1971 CARSET

an addon for our F1 SEVEN Mod for F1 Challenge 99-02

featuring:

FULL 1971 carset (including all tracks variations (liveries and bodyparts))

Models remade for 1975 (McLaren and Brabham)

NEW physics update for season 75

Some small fixes for seasons 1974 & 1975

THREE new Bonus cars for F1 Legend mode --> Brabham-Ford BT49

Lotus 72 (1970 version)

ALL NEW Graphic interface (including updated icons for 74 and 75)

Individual Drivers' set for seasons 71, 74 & 75 (just need to rename the folder in order to make it effective for the season you choose to run)

CAUTION!!

This addon only features cars , and NO TRACKS

which means you have to dld these from Wookey's site in order to run the cars.

Apart from McLaren & Brabham 75 (and bonus cars) no other cars are included, which means you got to have both seasons 74 and 75 from previous releases installed in order to run these seasons, otherwise it's CTD!

Please backup your former install before anything to avoid bad surprises.

Indeed you might feel uncomfortable with our new graphic menus, more modern, BUT you have to see those as if you were in a time machine bringing you back to the best years of Formula One ;-)

Some bugs:

The mod was finalised on a 16/10 screen, which means the laptimeguy on the screen might appear offset. ANyway you can still remove it by running the .bat file (explained in the read me)

Not a bug, BUT, the mod was intended for big computers, and with old machines, you might have to lower car number down or change graphics settings.

You can GET THE MOD there:

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=69

Edited by Alessandro Pollini

Veramente stupende queste auto, i crew hanno sempre fatto dei modelli spettacolari....spero solo che stavolta facciano una fisica ed ai adeguata a queste auto meravigliose... :sbava:

Guest Austin
Veramente stupende queste auto, i crew hanno sempre fatto dei modelli spettacolari....spero solo che stavolta facciano una fisica ed ai adeguata a queste auto meravigliose... :sbava:

:biggrin:

Comunque quelli della crew qualcosa di buono anno fatto , no chiacchiere come altri vero! :biggrin::ehhh::ehhh::ehhh:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Comunque quelli della crew qualcosa di buono anno fatto , no chiacchiere come altri vero! :biggrin::ehhh::ehhh::ehhh:

Probabilmente perche' ero sprecato per sacrificare ore giorni e mesi della mia vita pe run semplice simulatore da donare GRATIS ... di fatti le mie competenze ora SONO PAGATE decentemente...

Aloha

• 4 months later...