GPL 1965 Mod versione 2.0 disponibile !

VELOCIPEDE

sito ufficiale http://fp.gplegends.plus.com/

download: http://fp.gplegends.plus.com/65modv2.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

65 Patch

http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=3765

This Patch will not change the 65 physics but it does include revised slipstream code.

65RANK should not be affected by this as submitted RANK times should be set SOLO.

enables -

1/ Mod specific program covers - page065.pbf ( some supplied with patch )

2/ Mod specific bwpic.pbf - bwpic65.pbf ( some supplied with patch )

3/ Mod specific track graphics - 3do = 365, mip = m65, srb = s65, trk = t65

4/ Mod specific track ini - track65.ini

5/ Mod specific lp files - l65

6/ Track specific driver.ini - driv65.ini

7/ 1965 world championship season - g65.ini ( supplied with patch )

8/ More tracks feature ( 1024 tracks ) same as 66 mod.

9/ Best Laps screen shows all lap times for any track you have installed and raced on.

10/ AI improvements

11/ Revised slipstream code.

12/ Enabling use of long tracks so that you can run Targa, IoM etc. when the they are released.

13/ Revised collision detection

NOTE 1

Before installing this patch you should already have a complete working version of 65mod.

You should also have installed the missing 1965 championship tracks.

East London ( eastlndn )

Clermont-Ferrand ( clermont )

NOTE 2

You may lose previously recorded lap times from your 65 player.ini .

To overcome this, make a backup of your 65 player.ini and paste in the lap times after installing the patch and rebuilding gplc65.exe.

NOTE 3

If you wish to be able to go back to original/unpatched 65 easily, make a backup of your layout and mods folders and driv65.ini

then store them somewhere. When/if you want to go back to unpatched 65 just reinstate the backed up folders and files and rebuild the 65 exe.

The installer will also install a 65SEASON.ini. If you wish to keep your original 65SEASON.ini you should back it up and reinstate it after the patch installation.

NOTE TO BETA TESTERS

If you have previous versions of the 65 patch installed you should remove the gpl65 folder from mods/gem+ before installing this version.

SERVERS

All online servers should be patched. This will still allow non patched players to join the patched server.

INSTALLATION

Run the installer.

Check the install path. The default install path is C:\Sierra\GPL.

IF YOUR GPL INSTALL HAS A DIFFERENT PATH YOU MUST CHANGE THE PATH WHEN PROMPTED.

Remove gplc65.exe and rebuild with Gem+

Credits

Nigel Pattinson

Richard Cooke

Paul Skingley

Beta testers

Robert Hunter

Remy Roesz

John Roberts

Paul Skingley

GPLRACER League

============================================================================

So whats new compared to v1.0?

Full Carset

1. Includes Lotus 33 v2.0 (previously released)

2. Includes Cooper T77 v2.0 with Fireeyes2

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

Secondo il mio parere e non solo!, visto che ha vinto il premio come il miglior mod della stagione, e veramente il miglior mod mai creato, a livello professionale, pero non dimentichiamolo

l'unico rammarico che mancano i circuiti dle 1965 potevano crearli!, comunque grazie

mancano in che senso scusa? i layout 65 sono tranquillamente reperibili in giro, noi ci facemmo un campionato "replica" dell'originale con quel mod

l'unico rammarico che mancano i circuiti dle 1965 potevano crearli!, comunque grazie

mancano in che senso scusa? i layout 65 sono tranquillamente reperibili in giro, noi ci facemmo un campionato "replica" dell'originale con quel mod

Mancano i circuiti originali della stagione 1965, e un peccato vedere circuiti del 67 con un mod 65!, avrei preferito questo mod stupendo+circuiti65.

Guest Ciopon

Mancano i circuiti originali della stagione 1965, e un peccato vedere circuiti del 67 con un mod 65!, avrei preferito questo mod stupendo+circuiti65.

Forse non hai capito...

I circuiti della stagione '65 ci sono (Clermont Ferrand, Brands Hatch, per citarne due),

solo che non sono inclusi nel mod stesso, tutto qui :smile:

ciao vecchio compagno :P

ricordo benissimo ancora oggi il nostro camp con il mod65 :up: ma il piu' bello di tutti fu il camp storico http://www.simleague.net/index.php?option=...apper&Itemid=35

E' solo un aggiornamento grafico, Filo lo ha buttato sopra lo 1.0 ed

• 2 years later...

Questi i dettagli:

65 Patch

http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=3765

This Patch will not change the 65 physics but it does include revised slipstream code.

65RANK should not be affected by this as submitted RANK times should be set SOLO.

enables -

1/ Mod specific program covers - page065.pbf ( some supplied with patch )

2/ Mod specific bwpic.pbf - bwpic65.pbf ( some supplied with patch )

3/ Mod specific track graphics - 3do = 365, mip = m65, srb = s65, trk = t65

4/ Mod specific track ini - track65.ini

5/ Mod specific lp files - l65

6/ Track specific driver.ini - driv65.ini

7/ 1965 world championship season - g65.ini ( supplied with patch )

8/ More tracks feature ( 1024 tracks ) same as 66 mod.

9/ Best Laps screen shows all lap times for any track you have installed and raced on.

10/ AI improvements

11/ Revised slipstream code.

12/ Enabling use of long tracks so that you can run Targa, IoM etc. when the they are released.

13/ Revised collision detection

NOTE 1

Before installing this patch you should already have a complete working version of 65mod.

You should also have installed the missing 1965 championship tracks.

East London ( eastlndn )

Clermont-Ferrand ( clermont )

NOTE 2

You may lose previously recorded lap times from your 65 player.ini .

To overcome this, make a backup of your 65 player.ini and paste in the lap times after installing the patch and rebuilding gplc65.exe.

NOTE 3

If you wish to be able to go back to original/unpatched 65 easily, make a backup of your layout and mods folders and driv65.ini

then store them somewhere. When/if you want to go back to unpatched 65 just reinstate the backed up folders and files and rebuild the 65 exe.

The installer will also install a 65SEASON.ini. If you wish to keep your original 65SEASON.ini you should back it up and reinstate it after the patch installation.

NOTE TO BETA TESTERS

If you have previous versions of the 65 patch installed you should remove the gpl65 folder from mods/gem+ before installing this version.

SERVERS

All online servers should be patched. This will still allow non patched players to join the patched server.

INSTALLATION

Run the installer.

Check the install path. The default install path is C:\Sierra\GPL.

IF YOUR GPL INSTALL HAS A DIFFERENT PATH YOU MUST CHANGE THE PATH WHEN PROMPTED.

Remove gplc65.exe and rebuild with Gem+

Credits

Nigel Pattinson

Richard Cooke

Paul Skingley

Beta testers

Robert Hunter

Remy Roesz

John Roberts

Paul Skingley

GPLRACER League