RBR S1600 & Group N Championship Mod v0.5

VELOCIPEDE

Da non perdere, per tutti gli appassionati di Richard Burns Rally, il nuovo RBR S1600 & Group N Championship Mod v0.5, un addon da 3,6MB che permette di disputare un intero campionato con il simulatore targato SCi utilizzando le potenti e divertenti vetture delle classi "inferiori" alla WRC.

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/download/12286

The "RBR s1600 & Group N championship - experimental - Mod v 0.5" is made to let player drive in a singleplayer championship season and quickraces with S1600 or Gr.N car, without seeing at every checkpoint RED times and - most important - without losing every rally just because you're driving against WRC powered cars and skilled drivers. Community authors have made so beautiful s1.6 & Gr.N cars an physics

and it should be funny to play'em in season mode.

So I've decided to change RBR general timings (season and quickrace) and adjust cars power and drivers skill to let player challenge in singleplayer with a little bit more hope to win.

I've added 15 to 60 seconds to the original stage RBR timings, related to stage lenght.

Now, playing intemediate level season I've been ahead by 5-10 secs by stage (see preview.jpg); while at pro level AI drivers gave me 5-10 secs per stage (but I can do better with much effort, as it should be in pro level).

I've modded driver names and used for first drives (the one you play with) names on the car skin; for second drives I've used real WRC or ERC drivers who drove the same car (even if during past seasons).

I've also included:

car selection screens for BHmothorsports community s1.6 and Gr.N cars

team icons, small and large, for season mode

new "RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe" with correct car names (no_SSE to come)

CAUTION BEFORE download and/or install:

- This mod DOES NOT contain "cars" and "phyiscs" files it's meant

to be played with, and which distribution rights are owned by

respective authors (thanx and aethernal respect to them)!!

- It's fully tested and working only on 1024x768 res.

- This mod ONLY ORGANIZES downloaded super 1600 and group N cars

that you can download from BHmotorsports.

- If RBR community should appreciate my work (I hope) I'll try to ask "cars"

and "physics" authors to give me authorizations to make a standalone mod.

- So, to make this s1600 and Group N championship mod work You've to download these files from BHmotorsports