Intervista ai CTDP: fate la vostra domanda!

VELOCIPEDE

Dopo il notevole successo dell'ultimo F1 2005 Mod per F1 Challenge, sono tante le curiosità degli appassionati nei confronti del team di modding tedesco dei CTDP: il team ha infatti annunciato lo stesso 2005 Mod anche per rFactor, già quasi al 75% di sviluppo. Partecipate quindi anche voi all'intervista di DrivingItalia.NET, con la vostra domanda (in inglese) per i CTDP: sarà pubblicato un completo articolo con tutte le risposte!

Scrivete la vostra domanda qui sotto.

First of all, many compliments for the great 2005 mod on F1 Ch, a great step forward respect to 2004 edition. smile.gif

Now, let's start with questions:

- in the majority of the pre-release screenshots we could see some beautiful hi-res textures: why didn't you put them in the mod too (or in a trackpack )? They transform tracks into something real! smile.gif

The first hi-res Malaysia screens were published even before 2004 mod!

- what tracks are you currently working on for rF? Monza, Bahrain and...?

- will you include tracks made by other guys (I hope from scratch) in your mod, if you'll judge them well done?

- what about damage model in rF? Will we have some beautiful news like on F1 Ch?

- will the track be released with hi-res textures? tongue.gif

Well, by now I think this is enough! biggrin.gif

Bye.

Guest Dfp-Client

-Is this your last mod for F1ch or are you going to support it in the future as well as Rfactor?

-Approximately how long will it take to complete the Rfactor 2005 mod and of what consists the 25% of remaining work to do (unfinished tracks, cars, physics...)?

- Which will be the main differences between the F1ch and Rfactor versions of the 2005 mod?

Many thanks and many many compliments for the great job! smilie_daumenpos.gif

Guest Dfp-Client

- The physic of the cars in your 2005 mod is excellent, how did you manage to obtain such a good result? It was a "try and see" work or you went straight to the right "numbers" to insert in the physic files?

- The mod is very system demanding, it needs a very very fast PC to run with good frame rates; don't you think it could be a good idea to release 2 versions, one for high end machines (as it is by now) and one for low end? In this way even owners of not so up to dated PC could enjoy this fantastic mod. (this applies to the future Rfactor mod as well).

The fisic of the mod of 2005 Mod for F1 Ch is affect to limit of this game.

In RFactor j hope that this is most realistic.

In particular the sensation of the terrain, the handling of the car.

The recent Korea Mod is very good for this.

Can you see the fisic of the Korea Mod and thinks on this?

My thinks are simply personal considerations.

And excuse me for my english.

Very thanks for all and compliments for your great job.

Hi.

lucluc happy204.gifsmilie_daumenpos.gifdoubt.gif

• 3 weeks later...

forse era già stata fatta ma con l'inglese ho qualke problema

x favor occorre tradurre o anke fare a meno visto ke praticamente sono già state fatte, scusate

-quali sono i vostri progetti per rfactor, nel senso si è già cominciato a lavorare su esso o no? e se si ci potrebbero essere delle date anche pressapochiste?

Edited by sterla