Birmingham Motorplex rilasciata

Guest Max Angelo

Guest Max Angelo

Pista dal nome di fantasia ma col tracciato di Barber Motosport Park, nella versione GP, short e club.

Scaricabile da qui

http://www.exploding-banana.com/assbucket/...amMotorplex.exe

Scott Juliano, l'autore, scrive:

There are a couple little issues, but nothing that should hold it back:

I'd suggest carrying a bit extra fuel on the sprint layout--it's not 100% accurate (and it also depends on you driving style too--some finished our test race, others didn't with the same fuel loads).

If you have FPS issues do one of the following:

-Lower shadows to high or medium

-Lower texture detail from Full to high

-Lower the track detail (I wanted to have lots of details, but you can see a lot at one time, so this does bring the FPS down a bit)

-If you get stutters while skidding try lowering the Special FX setting

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

unsure.gif Il link segnalato per il download mi da il seguente messaggio:

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Edited by chris71

Come faccio a variare la destinazione di installazione??

Di Default è su programfiles, io invece devo metterla su programmi...ho provato a sovrascrivere sull'indirizzo di destinazione ma non me lo permette confused1.gif

Dopo aver selezionato "I agree", appare il pulsante con i 3 puntini "..." , lo premi e dai il tuo percorso fino alla cartella Location di Rfactor (Rfactor/GameData/Location) smile.gif

Dopo aver selezionato "I agree", appare il pulsante con  i 3 puntini "..." , lo premi e dai il tuo percorso fino alla cartella Location di Rfactor (Rfactor/GameData/Location) smile.gif

256384[/snapback]

Fatto..che pirlone che sono dry.gif