Assetto Corsa: Formula 1 2024 Complete Edition by Rock the Track

VELOCIPEDE

Il nuovo team Rock the Track si presenta sulla scena modding di Assetto Corsa con il suo primo progetto: il Formula 1 2024 Complete Edition è un mod che ci permette di simulare l'attuale stagione del mondiale F1, con tutte le monoposto ed i teams, ognuno con le proprie caratteristiche e performance.

Il mod include anche un track pack 2024, scaricabile a parte, con tutti i circuiti della stagione in corso. Per l'acquisto e download del mod correte a questo link, mentre fate riferimento a questo topic del forum dedicato in italiano per commenti e supporto. Di seguito anche un promo trailer che ci mostra le monoposto in azione in pista.

An unprecedented experience of the F1 2024 season in Assetto Corsa, including pre-made championships for each team with all 2024 tracks included in the mod.

Without a doubt, this is the most challenging project of my life. I can't believe that all 10 cars are now finished. What has been achieved in the past 5 months is absolutely incredible, but it would not have been possible without you. It was a huge project, and with 10 cars, each highly detailed and compatible with both CSP and vanilla versions, I think it makes it the biggest Formula One project for Assetto Corsa. I've dedicated all my energy to it, working on the project 12 hours a day, sacrificing health, spending time with my family, and regular life, to bring it to you, but in the end, the result is well worth it. I would like to thank my wife for the patience she had during this intense development of this mod and each and every one of you for supporting me through the process!

screenshot_rtt_formula_2024_mcl38_ks_red_bull_ring_28-5-124-23-38-17.jpg

Formula RTT 2024 Mod Features:

- 10 extremely detailed models
- Individual performances for each team
- Single Player Career
- Complete 2024 Track Pack
- Ultra-realistic sounds, made from high-quality videos
- Support for CSP and vanilla game versions
- New 1.5 Physics
- Animated parts

The mod includes a separate download for all 2024 tracks to start the full Season Championship.

DOWNLOAD MOD

sono andato sulla fiducia e devo proprio dire che non mi devo ricredere, mod fatto molto molto bene. Al primo test ovviamente, poi vedremo i successivi ma secondo me i 15 euro li vale tutti.