Assetto Corsa: nuovi screens e preview

VELOCIPEDE

Anche oggi notizie gustose riguardanti l'attesissimo Assetto Corsa: come prima cosa vi segnalo il nuovo articolo di preview pubblicato da RavSim, nel quale Jon Denton ci racconta le sue impressioni riguardo il sim della Kunos Simulazioni. Tutti da ammirare sono poi i nuovi screens rilasciati proprio oggi.

Heading home, via a lengthy plane, train, bus run, I had plenty of time to think about the sim that I had driven, and where AC is really heading to fit into the marketplace. There’s no huge-scale online matchmaking and race series to compete with iRacing, and I don’t think Kunos expect to do so. But when it comes to the sheer pleasure of just plain driving, AC scores huge points, and will pull in the discerning simracer with its addictive driving model and varied cars. My advice: book off the month of March.

831262333t.png624333248t.png811990783t.png294258716t.png933386058t.png

This post has been promoted to an article

the tatuus prototype was announced officialy or it was just gosip...? can we see some screenshots if available?

can't find anything on the tatuus prototype, it only says about the fa01 which is the formula abarth car.

i'm talking about this:

http://racesimcentral.com/2012/09/tatuus-prototype-py-012-coming-to-assetto-corsa/

they could change this from the website...:

"Assetto Corsa is a new PC-based racing game for Windows, expected to be released in 2012." :)

Edited by lratafia

I was thinking about fa01. Dont know anything about py 012. Sorry.

The game should be released in 2013 1st quarter and the tech demo coul be hopefully out before the end of 2012.