Project CARS screenshots e video !

VELOCIPEDE

Professional race car driver Rene Rast is due to tackle his first Le Mans 24 Hours in less than two weeks time and the German racing ace trusts Project CARS to prepare for his debut at the French classic.Using his Project CARS-powered home simulator, Rene has been running virtual laps around the famous Circuit de la Sarthe and thankfully captured some of the footage for everyone to enjoy!

The video below shows a quick lap around the Circuit de la Sarthe in the Oreca 03 LMP2 (the track’s long straights have been cut to shorten the video duration), the exact same car Rene and his Sebastien Loeb Racing team-mates will be racing twice around the clock in less than two week’s time.

Its true-to-life physics don’t just make Project CARS a must-have gaming experience but also provides racing drivers with a valuable race-prepration tool. After hitting the real track for the first time on Sunday, Rene got back into the simulator again, being able to run almost the exact same lap times thanks to Project CARS’ authenticity that goes down to the smallest details of the driving experience.

Yesterday my fastest laptime in real life was 3.40.170 and one day later I tried the same car in Project Cars and did a 3.40.110, ” Rene revealed after his run. “For me this is the best preparation for the 24h race as the car feels almost like the real Lmp2.

Ciao. 

Un paio di giri con i marchi BMW Z4 GT3 @ Hatcht nella mia nuova ruota BMW adattati a un T500 thrustmasters e registrati con la GoPro, spero vi piaccia. 

un saluto

Computex 2014 - NVIDIA was showing off an impressive array of technology at its NVIDIA Gamer's Day here in Taipei, Taiwan. Triple 4K displays powered by 3 x GeForce GTX TITAN Black GPUs.