rF: F1 2009 RPMT

VELOCIPEDE

Guest cosm1
sto facendo prove di implementazione del kers, sono riuscito a simularlo senza dover modificare il limite di giri, ma come evevo gi

Guest cosm1

siamo in trattative per avere in anteprima questo: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...0and%20Showroom

Questa la descrizione che mi ha fatto uno dei membri:

Greetings Cosm1,

I'm RiffRaff from Perth Western Australia & I wish to thankyou for your interest in our UI. I have been looking into your F1 mod & it looks very impressive, we wish you luck on such a huge project.

I will give you a quick rundown on our UI.

I've modifying UI's for over a year now & 4 months ago I decided to rewrite a new UI from scratch, since then we had many people join in & help, the original project was susposed to last for a few weeks but we are still busy. We are finally completed the final layout & are now optimizing, texturing & testing. The UI now is totally independent from all ISI mas files, we have also successfully done testing of using multiple UI's while switching ingame, a feature we are considering for a final version, this has been achieved using unique naming of our attributes & textures (350 sofar).

What we are aiming for is a UI that can be used in any mod without any installation issues, also a first sight it looks very complex & crowded but we have halved the amount of submenus & now from starting rfactor to racing only takes a few mouse clicks but the complexity may be difficult for new users. The biggest changes have occurred in the online monitor & garage (some pics I will post soon).

We have 4 internal testers which have been using the UI for many weeks & sofar there have been few bugs so we wish to release an external beta in less than 2 weeks. The only thing that is slowing us down is the textures as we all have some programming skills but not texturing skills.

Our hope for this UI is that it can be installed in any mod with no trouble (sofar this has been achieved) We have also removed over 8000 lines of code & made the UI easier for other people to modify & texture. We would like to see mod groups like yourselves doing custom skins, language translations etc) we also wish to help anybody who would like to do this. We also plan to go more icon base to assist this, but we will also have to adjust spacing & button size to achieve this for other languages.

To sum up, yes we would you to help with our UI, you are much better with textures than we are, we have had several requests of interest from various mod groups to use the UI in there future releases, something we wish to encourage. We we send you a BETA copy within 2 weeks (we promise) so you can see what we have achieved & will be posting screenshots. We have done alot more than we have shown :) & we have much bigger modifications in mind once version 1 released.

Thanks your interest

We wish you the best for the F1 2009 RPMT mod (very impressive)

& we will speak again soon

Cheers from RiffRaff & Crew

Come ti dicevo oggi le limitazioni di rfactor in questo campo sono tante.... gi

siamo in trattative per avere in anteprima questo: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...0and%20Showroom

Greetings Cosm1,

I'm RiffRaff from Perth Western Australia & I wish to thankyou for your interest in our UI. I have been looking into your F1 mod & it looks very impressive, we wish you luck on such a huge project.

I've modifying UI's for over a year now & 4 months ago I decided to rewrite a new UI from scratch, since then we had many people join in & help, the original project was susposed to last for a few weeks but we are still busy. We are finally completed the final layout & are now optimizing, texturing & testing. The UI now is totally independent from all ISI mas files, we have also successfully done testing of using multiple UI's while switching ingame, a feature we are considering for a final version, this has been achieved using unique naming of our attributes & textures (350 sofar).

What we are aiming for is a UI that can be used in any mod without any installation issues, also a first sight it looks very complex & crowded but we have halved the amount of submenus & now from starting rfactor to racing only takes a few mouse clicks but the complexity may be difficult for new users. The biggest changes have occurred in the online monitor & garage (some pics I will post soon).

We have 4 internal testers which have been using the UI for many weeks & sofar there have been few bugs so we wish to release an external beta in less than 2 weeks. The only thing that is slowing us down is the textures as we all have some programming skills but not texturing skills.

Our hope for this UI is that it can be installed in any mod with no trouble (sofar this has been achieved) We have also removed over 8000 lines of code & made the UI easier for other people to modify & texture. We would like to see mod groups like yourselves doing custom skins, language translations etc) we also wish to help anybody who would like to do this. We also plan to go more icon base to assist this, but we will also have to adjust spacing & button size to achieve this for other languages.

To sum up, yes we would you to help with our UI, you are much better with textures than we are, we have had several requests of interest from various mod groups to use the UI in there future releases, something we wish to encourage. We we send you a BETA copy within 2 weeks (we promise) so you can see what we have achieved & will be posting screenshots. We have done alot more than we have shown :) & we have much bigger modifications in mind once version 1 released.

Thanks your interest

non

Guest cosm1

Greetings Cosm1,

Thanks your interest

non

siete proprio grandi in ogni dettaglio! :D

ho molta voglia di sentire i suoni dentro l'abitacolo, dovrebbero essere sbalorditivi, assieme a quel volante.

se riuscite, poi... potreste mettere le braccia 3d... ma ben fatte... senn

Guest cosm1
siete proprio grandi in ogni dettaglio! :D

ho molta voglia di sentire i suoni dentro l'abitacolo, dovrebbero essere sbalorditivi, assieme a quel volante.

se riuscite, poi... potreste mettere le braccia 3d... ma ben fatte... senn

Mi raccomando, metteteci tutto il tempo che vi serve, e non fatevi prendere dall'ansia di rilasciare tutto presto e pieno di bug.

Ci conto :up: :up: :up: