Formula 1 1991 Demo Beta

Guest Uff

Bhe' non parliamo di Crytek o Ubisoft, parliamo di un gruppetto di non so quante persone che vivono sparse nel mondo e dalla loro camera fanno o convertono mod gratis per chi li vuole.

:smile:

Da molti commenti sembrava peggio, tutto qui.

Vabb

Edited by Extreme77

Ecco la "fine della storia":

Postby Petros_Mak on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

As it has come to surface, Eddie Matapayos who told us that these cars were modeled by cherry and that they came from NGMT which was his former group were a pack of lies. Cherry has stated to us that some of the cars were used from GP4 WITH PERMISSION so there is no permission issue, butch has also confirmed this and he works for TMF. The rest of the cars were modeled by Cherry, Praire and psycotronix and again there were no permission issues. HOWEVER, I cannot keep this demo up, we were clearly lied to by Eddie who abandoned this mod and we were made to believe that all models were cherry's.

Whilst it was the lies from one of our staff, as the leader, I am responsible for ensuring that everything is legit. Unfortunately I too fell into the ploy of believing. I would like to apologise to the community, I would like to apologise to my very understanding friends at TMF who have helped me get to the bottom of this, and I will be removing the demo from the net today, and will continue to work on our own 1991 mod from scratch with the new MMG modelers who have taken it up.

In 24 hours I will be deleting the 1991 mod board, and once we are ready again to release the 1991 mod from SCRATCH, I will re-open it.

I thank everyone for their support and apologise for this debacle which has come up again. I have made the appropriate changes within MMG to ensure this doesn't happen again. MMG will now no longer accept third party mods within our group.

Thank you.

-Petros Mak.

Essendo confermato il fatto che il mod sia un mix di tutto e di pi