[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

WSGT2: Lotus 2-Eleven Clay Render.

lotus2eleven2eqqq472660.th.jpg

Hi All

Whenever Arnold has an educasional project going and creates some car models for it, chances are the car ends up in the WSGT2 mod. So its the case this time. Arnold is working on a Lotus 2-Eleven. The Lotus is part of a educational project , but will be put ingame soon.

The Lotus 2-Eleven is a car produced by British car manufacturer Lotus. It is based on the Lotus Exige S, and thus has the same supercharged 2ZZ-GE engine. Weighing 670 kg (1,477 lb) and with 252 bhp (188 kW), the 2-Eleven can sprint from 0-60 in 3.8 seconds and has a top speed of 150 mph (241 km/h).[1] Intended as a track day car, it costs

• 2 weeks later...

The Lotus 2 Eleven EDU project

A while ago Arnold has been building some car models as a school project. The Lotus 2 Eleven was one of them. The car is running in the Unreal engine as part of the educational project. But most RMT fans will be pleased to know this car wil also be a part of the WSGT2 mod. Textures and templates are 70% ready. The car will also get a high detail cockpit. expect some more screens soon.

As usual , all is well at RMT.

2116f6gu5211091.th.jpg

WSGT2: Lotus 2 Eleven ingame

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=12945

The Lotus 2 Eleven is ingame using rFactor1 for testing purposes. When rF2 is available we will have a look at what we can do to make the car look even better. Dynamic shading, and reflections is what we are after. Then again, every time i test a new model, i do feel as if the limit of rFactor 1 was not reached.

As Usual , all is well at RMT.

313062237.th.jpg

WSGT2: [WIP] Audi R8C preview

A while ago i i told you KlaasVh has also been building some cars. One of those cars is the Audi R8C 1999 Le Mans contender.

Textures and templates are still WIP. The car is allready ingame ( Using rF1) Once thinlane has some sounds ready we will provide a little preview video. Klaas is now working on the cockpit.

Audi R8C History.

At the time of Audi

I just about finished the Templates and Textures of the Auidi R8C. ThinlaneT has a first version of the audio ready, so you can expect a video of the ingame car soon. (In rF1 for testing purposes.)

KlaasVh is working on the cockpit model. After that you can expect to see his IMSA Nissan pop up in the previews. but thats for later. Bring on rF2