[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

Presenting the ARTA HSV-010 GT

The first HSV-010 GT has shown its true livery colors. Presenting the ARTA HSV-010 GT. I am still reefining some details on the HSV texture set. Arnold is still working on the Megane cockpit, while Thinlane is refining the HSV soundset.

hsvarta289kc1997449.th.jpg hsvarta1w5w62003648.th.jpg

Arnold & AS-GTR having a bit of fun testing the C6R.

Arnold and AS-GTR had a little fun yesterday testing the Corvette C6R online. Here a little video for those who want to have a look at RMT in releaxed mode. As usual all is well at RMT.

Honda HSV-010 Test car renders.

hsvtestcar192011yx32152.th.jpg hsvtestcar19202yzzh2155.th.jpg

WSGT2: Honda HSV-010 Raybrig test livery added.

Before Arnold finishes the Megane Cockpit model , and the texture work starts i added the Raybrig Team Kunimitsu Honda HSV livery. This week we also spend some time looking up more reference material. If any of you should have some pictures regarding the cockpits of the WSGT2 car list , dont hesitate to send me a mail or link. It will be apreciated. ThnlaneT is updating the sound structure of the Alpha mod. expect some more updates by the end of the week. As usual, all is well at RMT.

Wix

raybrig2whbj5469303.th.jpgraybrig12g9o5471835.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Super GT 2010 livery showcase continues. This time the Weiiter HSV-010 GT.

hsv18pkfk7056295.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Team Virtua_LM released another stunning track. This time the Japanese Fuji track .
Time to get a few WSGT2 WIP cars out and have a test run. While testing we had a sound check to bring more feedback to Thinlane who is still working hard to give us all the feeling of imersion. Lets hope Rf2 will give him an even better enviroment to work with. Arnold is doing some important sidework , so while we wait for the Megane cockpit model , there is plenty of stuff to do. As for myself, i am buzzy finishing the last Megane textures, and cleaning up the templates.
As expected from Virtua LM, the track is a beauty. Make sure to give it a go.
Here is a quick and dirty edit of the test session.

For those who do not have the bandwidth to stream in HD , i have supplied a download link here. ( in an hour)

Racers Modding Team 2010.

• 2 weeks later...