[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

car 9

In between the regular texture work , i will try to get the entire Megane Trophy 2009 set ready.

This is the car of French driver Jean-Charles Miginiac running the nr.9 Megane.

As usuall, all is well at RMT.

A special thanks to Takfarinas for sending us the much needed Megane 2009 Trophy photos.

meganenr9ks1p6888029.th.jpg

In between the regular texture work , i will try to get the entire Megane Trophy 2009 set ready.

This time two new ones. French driver Fabrice Walfish running the nr.11 Megane for Team Lompech Sport.

Dutch driver Bas Schothorst who is driving the nr.14 and Wim Beelen who is driving the nr.15 for the Dutch Equipe Verschuur.

A special thanks to Takfarinas for sending us the much needed Megane 2009 Trophy photos.

meganenr11mc2p1658088.th.jpg meganenr14ao231665474.th.jpg meganenr15zt8w1670361.th.jpg

This time Dutch driver Hoevert Vos driving the nr.16 equipe Verschuur Megane and his teammate Harrie Kolen racing the nr.17. As usuall, all is well at RMT.

meganenr16076x0460789.th.jpg

WSGT2: Megane nr.18

This time Spanish driver Rafael Unzurrunzaga driving the nr.18 Blue Jumeirah Team Megane

Wix

meganenr18etov3551527.th.jpg

This time dutch driver Jeroen Schothorst driving the nr.19 Equipe Verschuur Megane.

megane19o73j0113939.th.jpg

rsvg55c6538501.th.jpg

Arnold just about finished his private work, and is back on track concerning the WSGT2 development.

A While ago we decided to include another car to the lineup. The Honda HSV-010 SuperGT.

Arnold is using this model to test some new ways of moddeling. Its going to be a beauty.

Yesterday we did a small test running the Megane Trophy cars. Just a regular test to see how things are going.

As usuall the test is done in rFactor1, but as you all know by now, the mod is made for rFactor2.

I made a quick and dirty video, so dont expect a video wonder.

It has got some sound glitches here and there. Something must have gone wrong during the upload. However, i decided to post it anyway, so the fans can have a look at the progress of things. if i have the chance, i will fix the upload this evening.

Thinlane is hard at work on the external sounds for the Megane, so expect a sound preview during the week.

Furthermore, Arnold is doing the last details on the Honda HSV010. Previews soon, and i will probably start to texture the car by he end of the week. The video is posted in 1280×800, so have a look in 720p mode.