[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

Resto ogni volta + sorpreso del lavoro ke questi ragazzi riescono a fare....Mi sento di dire ke senza il loro impegno e la loro PASSIONE la communit

WSGT2: Mercedes AMG GTR Cockpit textures ready.

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=8487

Tonight i finished the cockpit textures of the Mercedes AMG GTR. I might improve the textures at a later time in development. Arnold will provide some window details later on. The next victim will be the Toyota GT1 Cockpit.

ThinlaneT made some progress on the sound side of the mod , and SteeVee has started helping out with the Megane Trophy 2009 skinset. Further more, Arnold will spend some time creating a demo car for a well known software house.

As usual, all is well at RMT.

amgcc6el8245695.th.png

WSGT2: Mercedes AMG GTR Cockpit textures ready.

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=8487

Tonight i finished the cockpit textures of the Mercedes AMG GTR. I might improve the textures at a later time in development. Arnold will provide some window details later on. The next victim will be the Toyota GT1 Cockpit.

ThinlaneT made some progress on the sound side of the mod , and SteeVee has started helping out with the Megane Trophy 2009 skinset. Further more, Arnold will spend some time creating a demo car for a well known software house.

amgcc6el8245695.th.png

credo sia meglio non scrivere quello ke sto pensando :whistle:

Ad ogni modo....###### paletta....a mio avviso fanno di gran lunga le scarpe ai simbin eh....ke lavoro!

The Mercedes AMG cockpit is ingame … now lets start work on the Toyota GT1.

wsgtamg1naxh8993546.th.jpg wsgtamg2u95b9004120.th.jpg

Edited by Uff

Today we did a small Alpha 2 test .

The track used is the wonderful version of Laguna Seca 1.20 by COM8. In this test i placed 24 cars ingame.

Detail setting to full. AA 2x.. This video does not represent the full glory we have seen using full HD.

My humble PC was not able to run and record 1920*1200 at the same time using fraps. ;-)

Further more , this video is not a jewel in the making, but just a quick and dirty mishmash to give the fans an idea of what we are doing development wise.

At 1920*1200 resolution, i still get frame rates between 130 and 320 FPS. Further more we tested some of the first alpha Sound sets by ThinlaneT. He has been working hard. Some sound sets are already getting the best out of the cars. Note that not all cars have an individual sound set yet , and that used effects and ambiant sounds are preliminary. All in all i am impressed with the way things are shaping up. even though i know what to expect when i start a session, i still am amazed by what i see :-) . Cya all at the next dev update.