[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

Arnold just finished another great job. The Chevy Corvette C6R. As usual we show you the first shots with basic textures and no templates. ( it has become a custom to slam Arnold`s favourite team colors on the car for a first test. :-) After this short run in rFactor1 , i will now start work on the polished textures and templates. Expect some detail shots soon.

Wix

1807vla5877237.th.jpg

la Corvette C6R

Ok, Here it is. I just about finished the Textures and Templates for Arnolds new C6R. Being a Belgian i could not resist using the PK Carsport livery as a test skin. however, it was a tough choice between PK and SRT. :-)

The following day i will continue work on the Zolder track textures. The skin team has been working hard , and i have to say i have seen some beauty

WSGT2: [WIP] Corvette C6-R (PK-Carsport) sneak peak of the alpha test at the Nordschleife.

We performed a little test with the Corvette C6R (sporting the PK Carsport Livery) at the Nordschleife.The mod is being developed for rFactor2 , but tests are done in the good old rFactor1. This little video is recorded using Fraps, so the framerate you see in the video stays modest. However, i can tell you that Arnold now did LOD

• 3 weeks later...

nuovi screenshot del parco macchine attuale, domanda: che auto è quella centrale della prima fila?

11carszolder1920pyx4368.th.jpgr35studio1920zl9h368886.th.jpg

It was time to give the fans some new renders to spice up your desktop while we continue work on the WSGT2 project.

This time a shot of some of the cars , parked at the Zolder Pitlane, and a render of the Nissan GTR R35.

The renders are made using the ingame unedited models.

Edited by popo87
Immagini ridimensionate: se oltre i 640x480 pixel, upparle su http://www.imageshack.us/index.php e selezionare Thumbnail for forums (1)