[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

gente :asd: non si sa nulla (o quasi) di rF2, per cui, alcuni post mi sembrano piuttosto inutili. Riguardo questo mod, bene: i 3D che si vedono sono stati messi ingame SOLO per tests..nient altro. Piuttosto sono stati imho molto furbi a iniziare il lavoro di modellazione. E, come si vede dalle immagini, stanno facendo un lavoro EGREGIO. Riguardo fisica ed altro,

The template and the Textures of the Mercedes CLK-GTR are coming along nicely. It is not entirely finished, but only a few details and optimizing are left. To reference the shading and highlights , i created the CLK Sportswear livery as a try out. More updates on the Mercedes soon . This weekend i will also start on the textures and template of the Porsche gt1 . Arnild did some optimizing and we can now start the template. also, we will probably tell you about our little surprice somewhere next week.

WiX

clkgtr14431e.th.jpgclkgtr121326.th.jpg

Yesterday we tested the Mercedes CLK-GTR on the track. testing some graphic and shading stuff. The model is using the Ludwig / Maylander Nr.12 Warsteiner / D2 Privat livery. The car allready looks ok, but will receive a few updates before we will call it the RC.

Facts:

The Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR is a grand tourer and race car that was built by Mercedes-AMG, performance and motorsports arm of Mercedes-Benz. Intended for racing in the new FIA GT Championship series in 1997, the CLK GTR was designed primarily as a race car, with the road cars necessary in order to meet homologation standards being secondary in the car

WSGT rFactor Conversion (per rFactor 1)

Because RMT has given the WSGT2 development all priority, we are currently on the lookout for an external converter team to finalise the WSGT 1 mod to rFactor version.

As you can probably can remember we put out a help request for WSGT1 some time ago. Unfortunately we didn

Lexus SC430 Super GT [WIP]

As promised we have a few surprises lined up. One of the first of a series of Japanese GT Cars that will be featured in the WSGT2 mod. is the Lexus SC430 Super GT. The car is still untextured , but allready ingame (rF1) to do some basic model testing. Templates will be started after the Porsche GT1 template is ready.

The carlist (June 2009)

GT1 / Prototypes

* McLaren F1 GTR Longtail

* Mercedes CLK GTR

* Toyota GT-One

* Nissan R390 GT1 Longtail

* Porsche 911 GT1

* Sintura S99 GT1

90 Legends

* Ferrari F40 GTE

* Nissan Nismo GTR LM

2008 GT 500

* Nissan R35 GTR

* Honda NSX NA2

* Lexus SC430

Furthermore i am proud to announce We started our first track project.

ZOLDER 2009 High Detail.

I personally have to thank the entire RMT team for choosing my personal favourite track and longtime sim dream as a first RMT track project. Expect some more details soon.

Racers Modding Team