[WIP] World Super GT 2 by RMT

Guest Uff

I modelli si modellano alla stessa maniera. Riguardo la fisica, quella l

I modelli si modellano alla stessa maniera. Riguardo la fisica, quella l
Edited by RickyS

Guest Uff
Si ma nemmeno per rFactor 1 uscirono immagini di ipotetici mods prima del gioco stesso.

Fondamentalmente perch

Si ma nemmeno per rFactor 1 uscirono immagini di ipotetici mods prima del gioco stesso.

Fondamentalmente perch

Guest cosm1

Fondamentalmente perch

Honda NSX JGTC - Templates WIP

wsgt2nsxfrontwipdhjm155.th.png

So here we go for another texture shading test. Some uneditted ingame shots of the NSX GT500 this time. keep in mind that this is still the rF1 engine , and we are building the mod for rF2. . Arnold did a splendid job on the models. The mapping and details are more intuitive, so i can do a much better job on the templates and shading. We are really curious how this should look with the rF2 engine using dynamic shading. We are trying to acomplish a more solid look and as far as we are now , it does start to look nice.

nsx5002vae31671814.th.jpg

Guest Uff

I just about finished the Body Template of the Honda NSX GT500. Only the caliper and a few wheel and tire sets are left.

As you might know i usually make a skin while creating the templates, to keep track of the shading and highlighting.

This time i picked a livery that actually was used on the 2007 car. however , a great skin for the test. BSR-Sjokkel has started a second skin. Namely one of the Raybrig liveries. It seems the Mercedes GTR will be next. Tomorrow the template will be released to the other RMT Members.

Wix

RMT - 2009

nsxgt5003vh7m0954412.th.png