F1 1988 Mod per GTR2 !

VELOCIPEDE

ciao a tutti!! ho un grosso problema con il mod f1 1988 per gtr2.. quando faccio il campionato,, in qualifica ci sono sempre 4-5 piloti che non partecipano, e rimangono sempre ai box, partendo poi in fondo alla griglia in gara!

ho provato di tutto, ma non capisco qual'

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=28651

F1 1988 Missing Teams Update

These are the missing teams for Carrera 4's 1988. The include: AGS, DALLARA, EUROBRUN, LARROUSE, OSELLA, RIAL AND TYRELL

NEW VERSION PLEASE READ THE README, BELOWThe file also includes some lods made by me using RIPS template.

954999310t.jpg

Avevo chiesto a quei ragazzi di risolvere quel "problema" e in buona parte lo hanno fatto... sono contento!

Edited by lanostraliberta

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=29092

F1 1988 Missing Teams Update v1.4

These are the missing teams for Carrera 4's 1988. The include: AGS, DALLARA, EUROBRUN, LARROUSE, OSELLA, RIAL AND TYRELL

F1 1988 Missing teams Update 1.4 by RacerM

First of all I want to thank all of the modding community. Those of us who have worked on this

add-on have been infused by the enthusiam for the patch.

Now firstly the credits go to Carrera-4 who created the mod for Rfactor and allowed RMI, GT-Hieser,

Uwe and myself to have the permission to convert the mod to GTR2. This is diffinitely one of the

best mods ever created. I hope he continues work on the mod and completes the final three tracks.

THANKS AND MUCH RESPECT CARRERA-4.

As many of you know this mod was released more than a year ago and the final missing teams were never

added. Thanks to the dedication of talented modders in the community the final teams have been brought

to life to complete the grid the teams are:

AGS, DALLARA, EUROBRUN, OSELLA, LARROUSE, RIAL, TYRELL

CREDITS:

PWAL

He was the first to sign onto the project and was the one who was primarily

responsible for converting the missing teams.PWAL put countless hours of effort

into the conversion and numerous drafts to get the teams ingame, he got the ball

rolling and started the fire and is owed a big thanks!

Goresh

Goresh has always been a source of knowledge and talent in the modding community

his handywork can be found in almost all modding download sections across the net.

He took the primary conversion and refined the work. He was responsible for fixing

the helmet bug that keep the mod for initial release, he continued to work on the mod

and refined many of the values to make the quality equal to if not exceeding the initial

release.

Vecio

Vecio was responsible for fixing the duplicate car number bug on the Osella and Euro Brun

multi-car teams. He volunteer this patch of his own initiative. A true spirit of modding

old school, thank Vecio.

Trigger1984

Stepped forward and of his own time and talent fashioned 1988 talent files for the teams.

he made numerous drafts and tests of the files before releasing them. Thanks for your skills

modding brother!

"When making the talent files I split the grid into 4. The first 3, Senna, Prost and Berger who dominated that season. Then from them down to Mansell, from him to the last point scorer and then the rest of the grid duking it out at the back.

In testing the drivers all generally qualified where they should, every now and then a "rogue" driver would infiltrate a higher position than he should be but over the course of a season the drivers should finish in about the right place.

I'll keep an eye on the comments section to see if any problems crop up related the talent files. "

INSTALLATION

IMPORTANT- DO NOT OVERWRITE THE ORIGINAL TEAMS! DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE MISSING TEAMS, BACK THEM UP(STORE THEM) AND PLACE THE NEWEST VERSION (THIS ONE)

IN THE GRID FOLDER! Overwriting will just cause massive problems! If the teams do not show up, check the class lines in the missing

teams to make sure that they match your original ones.

Please be sure and give all of these guys a big vote of thanks for their work on this project they deserve it and made a

great mod magnificent!

Thank you for downloading! If this file is posted on another site it must be in its original form intact with all the original

readmes.

• 2 years later...

considerando che ho fatto solo qualche giro in assetto da qualifica ( magari con molti giri cambia tutto) ho qualche dubbio e vorrei sapere cosa ne pensate di queste vetture, cioe in trazione, in staccata sia con le gomme morbide che quelle dure sono veramente incollate all asfalto, molto +facile inanellare giri veloci rispetto alla versione rfactor. Secondo voi visto la brutale potenza che avevano queste monoposto in quale dei due sim viene simulata meglio la tenuta trazione stabilita ? provato chiaramente con volante e senza aiuti. grazie ciao

• 1 year later...

Ragazzi con (l'ammetto) notevole ritardo ho scoperto anch'io di recente questa mod.. che, concordando col giudizio dei più, definirei più che ottima.

Però lamento anch'io il problema delle auto "pigre" al momento di partecipare alle qualifiche.. Alla fine qualcuno è riuscito a trovare una soluzione!

Anticipamente ringrazio.. :)

• 1 year later...

Scusate a me non si vedono dalla visuale cockpit ne le gomme nei i vetri degli specchietti retrovisori che sono neri