Spec Racer Ford v2.2

VELOCIPEDE

Spec Racer Ford 2.20

By: Beau Buisson

Category: Prototype

download http://files.filefront.com/SRF+v22exe/;103...;/fileinfo.html

bild-1211937601-63.jpg

The very popular SCCA Club Racing class of Spec Racer Ford. A fun, relitively easy car to drive that is the largest class of car in SCCA. Spec Racer Ford v2.2 is a total re-design from 1.0 and they are not compatible in any way. Remove v1.0 completely before installing 2.2 Any new cars/skins you may have created in v1.0 will need to be re-worked.

----------------------------------------------

The model has been much improved. Physics are even more realistic now, based on the 2008 SCCA GCR.

New Skins, upgrades, and options make the experience even better.

Version 1.0 had a few bugs and major componets left out. After many many revisions v2.2 is finally ready.

Thanks to all the guys who helped in testing it. Expecially Gil Frasier, who went through the rule book and matched up many of the things I had skipped over, along with adding some other very nice features.

Specific driver AI files are not included for a reason. Many of the drivers in this Mod are real people, I did not want to offend anyone by making them less skilled than they really are. So all AI drivers have an equal shot, no car has any advantage, and cheater motors have been totally eliminated.

Minor releases may follow, if any bugs are found. But, this should be the last major revision. Thanks everyone who helped out!

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

Provato.Graficamente semplice, ma molto divertente da mettere sui server in gare onlie, per via del setup bloccato...Secondo me c'e da aspettarsi belle cose nell prossime versioni :!!:

• 2 months later...

Spec Racer Ford 2.20

By: Beau Buisson

Category: Prototype

download http://files.filefront.com/SRF+v22exe/;103...;/fileinfo.html

bild-1211937601-63.jpg

The very popular SCCA Club Racing class of Spec Racer Ford. A fun, relitively easy car to drive that is the largest class of car in SCCA. Spec Racer Ford v2.2 is a total re-design from 1.0 and they are not compatible in any way. Remove v1.0 completely before installing 2.2 Any new cars/skins you may have created in v1.0 will need to be re-worked.

----------------------------------------------

The model has been much improved. Physics are even more realistic now, based on the 2008 SCCA GCR.

New Skins, upgrades, and options make the experience even better.

Version 1.0 had a few bugs and major componets left out. After many many revisions v2.2 is finally ready.

Thanks to all the guys who helped in testing it. Expecially Gil Frasier, who went through the rule book and matched up many of the things I had skipped over, along with adding some other very nice features.

Specific driver AI files are not included for a reason. Many of the drivers in this Mod are real people, I did not want to offend anyone by making them less skilled than they really are. So all AI drivers have an equal shot, no car has any advantage, and cheater motors have been totally eliminated.

Minor releases may follow, if any bugs are found. But, this should be the last major revision. Thanks everyone who helped out!