Non vedo l'ora di provarlo!

Conosco questi ragazzi e sanno fare un gran lavoro

@Uff: con queste il colpo di acceleratore in staccata quando scali

Non vedo l'ora di provarlo!

Conosco questi ragazzi e sanno fare un gran lavoro

@Uff: con queste il colpo di acceleratore in staccata quando scali

e un freno motore da eurocargo.. :asd:

Soprattutto questo. :smile:

Spiego un attimo meglio quanto detto prima: il bloccaggio repentino delle ruote mi succedeva con la 1.1 se usavo i setup della 1.0, per questo era necessario qualche piccolo aggiustamento.

Ora la frenata

• 1 year later...
Formula 3 Euroseries 2009 1.00

By: AJD32208 and angelodeasa

download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHKBOS7H

26oct09rfactorcentral54.th.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- This mod is basically a skin update with minor tweaks in different departments (Tires, RFM file, HDV, etc.) to emulate the 2009 season. Some parts of the mod are based from previous F3 mods (i.e. ISI rf3 model, F3 Euroseries 2007 mod, etc.) and all credits go to them for creating such a big foundation for this mod.

DESCRIPTION:

This mod includes the following:

- All car skins for the 2009 Formula 3 Euroseries

- All drivers for the 2009 Season including the drivers that entered mid way (RCD)

- Includes a batch file to automate which drivers where racing in each round****

- All 37 helmets for the current 2009 Season (That includes the final 4 guest drivers in Hockenhiem)

- Optimized Drivers performance throughout the 2009 season

To be included in Version 1.10

- Batch file automation of Tracks to emulate the 2009 Scoring System****

****BATCH FILES

- I have included batch files basically to automate most of the changes through the season. Also this will slightly integrate the 2009 Scoring System by automatically replacing certain files (RFM and GDB) to emulate for example the number of laps for race 1 and 2, etc.

- How do they work? In the "F3 Euroseries" folder, you can see files of executable commands in which when pressed will replace necessary files either in Veh Folder, Track Folder, etc.

- More will be explained below in the Installation and Usage of Batch Files

INSTALLATION

1. Unzip downloaded file

2. Copy and paste everything to your rFactor folder

3. Run rFactor, select F3 Euroseries and enjoy!

USAGE OF BATCH FILES

The Batch Files basically are to do the following:

- To put the correct drivers for every round

- To change Scoring System from either Race 1 format (10/8/6/5/4/3/2/1) or Race 2 (10/6/4/3/2/1)

- To set each track with correct Laps for either Race 1 or 2 (Will be available in Version 1.0)

To use:

- For the driver changing, select which round you are going to race and double click the batch file (e.g. Driving Round 1, double click "Drivers_R1" batch file)

- For Race 1 Scoring System, select the "Sprint Race" batch file and for Race 2, select "Feature Race" batch file

All of these batch files are located in the vehicle folder under "F3Euroseries". Also be informed that in order for the Batch files to work, your rFactor has to be installed in the traditional file path "C:Program Files

Factor"

OTHER INFO'S

- Upon installation, all 33 drivers can be played but for better emulation of the 2009 Season, run the batch files. As checked in many F3 Euroseries sites, 28 drivers have been the maximum so far for the Season.

- In relation to what was mentioned above, here are some information that will be useful when using the Batch Files:

R1 - 28 Drivers

R2 - 28 Drivers

R3 - 27 Drivers

R4 - 27 Drivers

R5 - 25 Drivers

R6 - 25 Drivers

R7 - 24 Drivers

R8 - 25 Drivers

R9 - 23 Drivers

R10 - 24 Drivers

- Please corelate the above information when playing because if ever this is not in place, then there will be duplicate drivers.

- I am currently running the F3 Euroseries 2009 with "0" in the AI Limiter, AI Strenght of "120" and AI Aggression in "100" and so far I have been getting some good racing with the familiar names always on top step. I suggest you try this settings to emulate the 2009 season.

• 1 month later...
F3 Macau GP 1.00

By: AJD32208 and angelodeasa

download

parte 1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/egf3s8

parte 2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/35zdjj

==============================================

Macau Formula Three GP 2009 Mod Version 1.00

==============================================

DISCLAIMER:

- This mod is basically a skin update with minor tweaks in different departments (Tires, RFM file, HDV, etc.) to emulate the 2009 Macau Formula Three Grand Prix. Some parts of the mod are based from previous F3 mods (i.e. ISI rf3 model, F3 Euroseries 2007 mod, etc.) and all credits go to them for creating such a big foundation for this mod.

DESCRIPTION:

This mod includes the following:

- All entries of the 2009 Macau F3 GP (Drivers from British F3, F3 Euroseries, All-Japan F3, German F3, Italian F3, Formula V6 and GP2)

- All custom livery used in the 2009 Macau F3 GP (The likes of Jules Bianchi clock theme, Intrepid design of Stefano Coletti, ART GP version of Sam Bird, etc.)

- Drivers Performance are based from there respective Racing League to give a more equal playing field

- Guia Circuit (Credits to the game it came from and the converter of the Circuit) - slightly modified to decrease repeating crashes on the same sector

- Customized GDB to emulate the Race Weekend

INSTALLATION

1. Unzip downloaded file

2. Copy and paste everything to your rFactor folder

3. Run rFactor, select F3 Macau and enjoy!

EMULATE THE REAL FORMAT

The format of the Macau GP is from the Qualifying Session, it will go to a Qualification Race in order to get the grid for the Sunday Race which is the Macau F3 GP. As we all know this cannot be done automatically in rFactor but it can be manually done. The "CCH" file in your "Userdata" folder holds the records and positions in your current race season. Below will give you a little step by step on how we will emulate the real Macau GP weekend:

1. In Race Season, finish the Macau Qualification Race

2. Once done, go to the Macau F3 "CCH" file and the open it with "Text Editor" or a simple "Notepad"

3. Look for the line under CAREERSEASON named "CurrentRace" then change it to "1" (If it is already "1" then don't change it)

4. Also look for the line "RaceSession" and change it to "6"

5. In Race Season, run the Macau GP and now you should be in the "Warmup Session". Finish the "Warmup Session" then you should have the grid of your recent position in the Macau Qualification Race

If the grid is in correct then you have to manually correct it depending on your race finish in the Macau Qualification Race. To do so, locate for the line "CurrentGridPosition" and change the number to your recent race finish based on the Macau Qualification Race.

I have tested and usually this works without the step above but just to make sure, you can always double the line "CurrentGridPosition" to see if it shows the race finish based on the Macau Qualification Race.

Its a hefty load of work to do but you can actually emulate the Race Weekend thru this file. It has not only worked for me with my Mods but also F1 mods and emulating the Qualifying Knock Out System. I am just geek about this =), sorry if this is TMI (Too Much Information).

OTHER INFO'S

- Same principle like in Monaco, if you don't qualify in the top 10, its hard to finish in the points or podium (well for me as I have tried over I think more than 20 times).

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Nunux - for the great mod as my basis and especially the TEMPLATES. Without it, its going to be impossible to make this mod.