Formula 1 1967

Guest Uff

Thanks guys,

It is progressing but it will still be a while since there is a lot of work to be done to complete the whole mod. I try to split my time up between real life and the other things I am working on so don't expect it to be done soon.

I did make some more progress on the cockpit for the 36V, It is nearly complete now with the help from friends over in the GPL forum. I wasn't exactly sure of the text on the gauges and some of the other details in the cockpit so I got some help from old friends.

Here are some shots of the cockpit with the gauges and dash. I also made the shifter and shift gate to be as accurate as I could. Too bad we can't have it work in rFactor... You can see the slight difference between the text on the gauges from shots 3 and 4. The 3rd shot is actually newer than the 4th one. BTW, none of my screenshots are photoshoped or have and fancy lighting on them or are they done with Brazil or any render engine. Pretty much straight 3ds. (I did cheat a little and put a bump map on the rivets on the body though).

I still have to change a couple of things on the dash, I wasn't exactly sure what switches it had so I put a ignition switch and a rain light switch only to find that they didn't really use a rain light until 68 so that will end up changing.

Also, the model you see here including both cockpits (drivers view and external view), suspension, and engine is currently at just over 10,000 polys. I have not reduced anything at this point so it should end up being just under that by the time I finish it. So it should get pretty good FPS.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Bob

post-25-1197748955_thumb.jpgpost-25-1197749028_thumb.jpg

Immagini

Questi si chiamano"dettagli".... :ehhh:

2 - in che senso? l'AI e' studiata in velocita' e' in aggressivita' tenendo conto proprio dei piloti veri dell epoca

Vero, per

2 - in che senso? l'AI e' studiata in velocita' e' in aggressivita' tenendo conto proprio dei piloti veri dell epoca

Vero, per

Edited by oppolo