WCORR reloaded v2.5 Final

VELOCIPEDE

WCORR Reloaded 2.5 Final 1.00

By: EaglemanGT and wildmanMG

download http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1441

03jun10rfactorcentral42.th.jpg

Sim Off Road Racing WCORR Reloaded.

WCORR Reloaded is an upgraded, updated version of WCORR 1.26 Mod for rFactor.

WCORR 1.26 created by wildmanMG from the original ORR mod by Madcowie. The ORR Mod was a great hit among sim racers in the rFactor community, and had many sim racers getting big air.

WildmanMG was able to gain permissions to further the mods capabilities.

By refining the model and adding 4 more different makes, and two styles of racing, WCORR was born and took off like ORR did. With a Pro4x4 class and Pro2 class, there were more choices to be made other then what track you wanted to race at. WildmanMG brought to off road sim racing a bus load of options, with a race-able mod that grew a fan base large enough to become well known in the sim racing community.

With WCORR being updated to 1.26 final, there was still a lot of work to be done, internally. This is where I come in. My name is Gary, otherwise known as EaglemanGT in the sim racing community. I started with the Pro2 Trucks, to get them more like the real thing, or at least race-able. The Pro2 class race truck is a beast in its own nature. With the big brother Pro4 making things look easy, the Pro2 has its work cut out. Racing on the same courses as the Pro4, the Pro2 can’t look sloppy.

So, in this version of WCORR, you are presented with new physics that replicate those of real trucks within the limitations of rFactors gaming engine.

Updating the engine, suspension, tires, sound and damage was no easy task for 5 different makes and 2 classes of race trucks. The time in which it took to have all vehicles have different characteristics was nothing short of 2 years, with many testing session and quite a few downloads for those beta testing this ambition to have the perfect sim race truck.

With horsepower ranging from 850 to 860 and torque curves set as high as possible, to having the engine temperatures and cooling systems reflect the abuse that these beasts go through, you can get around a course fast and still have ultimate control of your sim race truck.

Suspension was updated to give you the immersion of being in a real race truck minus the smell of racing fuel.

Tires were updated to give the feeling of on the edge racing, while still being able to control the out of control.

Damage was updated just a bit to reflect what could occur while racing hard, yet not exact enough to end your night of fun sim racing.

Sounds were updated to give the sim racer the feeling of the power behind one of these mammoth sim race trucks. With sounds collected from one sim or another and adjusted to make the end result an amazing life like sound that is no other. The sounds were not directly copied over to the mod, there was extensive research and adjustments made to the sounds that were available to the sim racing community through sounds that were purchased through other sim titles.

With each make of sim race truck having its very own distinctive sound, and handling it is hard not to know were you are sitting. With each class having its own characteristics, it is not hard to know where you are throwing dirt from.

Naming the mod to something different was a choice I made to allow those with WCORR 1.26 installed and racing current leagues, to not have to switch over. It was also to separate the mods for those that liked WCORR 1.26 just the way it is. Renaming something that was already great was not easy; I tried on several different name tags as none that were chosen fit the bill. So, giving it a name to equal a sequel is what I did. Matrix was a great movie, and the sequel to that was Matrix Reloaded which also was a great movie. An upgraded version of the Matrix movie, as it was called.

So with that in mind I named WCORR 1.26 to WCORR Reloaded and gave it a fresh theme in the interface. With an add-on interface available to the public for download and changes. I chose one that fit the bill. I also remapped the garage file to only show what is needed for these big bad beasts of a truck.

Templates were also updated in review of S.O.R.R.WCORR Reloaded and are available in the downloads section at www.simoffroadracing.com

Since these trucks were formulated from the real thing I chose to call this mod Sim Off Road Racing WCORR Reloaded.

I have had some ups and downs while formulating all the little bits and pieces for this mod. Some times have been quite fun, others have been very frustrating. With the overall outcome something that I enjoy racing around some of the best sim tracks that the rFactor sim community has to offer for off road courses.

I truly hope that you enjoy this mod, and that you will have many races saying to yourself, “Dayum, this is tight”

If you have any ideas, feedback, and suggestions or just have some input, you can register for free at www.simoffroadracing.com

Thank you for your time, and I hope that you too will enjoy being behind the wheel of these Sim Off Road Race Trucks

Sincerely,

Gary Huff

Owner/Founder

www.simoffroadracing.com

www.hardcorehotrods.net

a.k.a. EaglemanGT

1.01 Patch

All users should install the 1.01 Patch, including those who have installed the earlier '1.0 Fix'

===========================

I have uploaded a patch for you guys that run offline. It should have the AI running well at all the tracks now.If you still have an issue let me know.

patch 1.01

http://files.filefront.com/WCORR+v101rar/;...;/fileinfo.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/72058509/WCORR_v1.01.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WCORR 1.25

By: WildmanMG and Matt Thompson

Welcome to World Championship Off Road Racing.

The ongoing future of ORR.

This is the next version of the great off road truck racing series.

New In this version:

- All four truck makes.

- New Chassis and suspension.

- Pro 4x4 class.

I want to thank MadCowie and for letting me continue this great series.

Special thanks to:

Mack Mechanic.

Jeremy and Matt Thompson.

Mark Zeidler.

Harknox.

Vorra44.

BassGuy.

MyersGrfx.

Jrbeak17.

And all who beta tested, painted skins and offered feedback. I couldn't have pulled this off with out you!

Update! WCORR Version 1.25

This update adds a few things.

Added Dodge.

Added Baja package and lights for night racing.

Added New Truck skins.

I recommend deleting version 1.02 before installing.

http://files.filefront.com/WCORR+Sim+Racin...;/fileinfo.html

WCORR 1.26

By: WildmanMG and Matt Thompson

Welcome to World Championship Off Road Racing.

The ongoing future of ORR.

This is the next version of the great off road truck racing series.

New In this version:

- All four truck makes.

- New Chassis and suspension.

- Pro 4x4 class.

I want to thank MadCowie and for letting me continue this great series.

Special thanks to:

Mack Mechanic.

Jeremy and Matt Thompson.

Mark Zeidler.

Harknox.

Vorra44.

BassGuy.

MyersGrfx.

Jrbeak17.

And all who beta tested, painted skins and offered feedback. I couldn't have pulled this off with out you!

Download and Have Fun!

Update! WCORR Version 1.26

This update fixes some issues with version 1.25

Fixed mapping on Nissan and Toyota.

Fixed engine overheating.

Fixed no AI.

Fixed steering bug for pro4 trucks.

Also added plain sidewall tires and alittle surprise for all to try. ;-)

Please direct any issues,complaints, or comments to the forums at www.wcorrsimracing.com

http://www.wcorrsimracing.com/files/WCORR%...ing%20V1.26.zip

• 2 years later...
WCORR Reloaded 2.5 Final 1.00

By: EaglemanGT and wildmanMG

download http://www.simoffroadracing.com/Downloads/WCORR_Reloaded2.5.rar

03jun10rfactorcentral42.th.jpg

Sim Off Road Racing WCORR Reloaded.

WCORR Reloaded is an upgraded, updated version of WCORR 1.26 Mod for rFactor.

WCORR 1.26 created by wildmanMG from the original ORR mod by Madcowie. The ORR Mod was a great hit among sim racers in the rFactor community, and had many sim racers getting big air.

WildmanMG was able to gain permissions to further the mods capabilities.

By refining the model and adding 4 more different makes, and two styles of racing, WCORR was born and took off like ORR did. With a Pro4x4 class and Pro2 class, there were more choices to be made other then what track you wanted to race at. WildmanMG brought to off road sim racing a bus load of options, with a race-able mod that grew a fan base large enough to become well known in the sim racing community.

With WCORR being updated to 1.26 final, there was still a lot of work to be done, internally. This is where I come in. My name is Gary, otherwise known as EaglemanGT in the sim racing community. I started with the Pro2 Trucks, to get them more like the real thing, or at least race-able. The Pro2 class race truck is a beast in its own nature. With the big brother Pro4 making things look easy, the Pro2 has its work cut out. Racing on the same courses as the Pro4, the Pro2 can