MMG Formula 1 2007

Guest Uff

• 3 months later...
Guest romi72

ciao ragazzi...io ho un piccolo problema con gli specchietti ..la visuale dall cockpit non mi rende visibile gli specchiett perche sono posizionati come sulle macchine reale,al estremita...e girare la testa in gara e un po difficile sopratutto online..

domanda.:..c'e qualche possibilita di introdure quelli virtuali su in alto dello schermo???ho cercato in tutto il forum ma niente..

GRAZIE.. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ciao.

qualcuno puo ripristinare le 3D arms per questo mod?

grazie in anticipo

Edited by frankiefw16

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

v2.2 in sviluppo...

http://www.mak-corp.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141:f1-2007-mod-v22-progress&catid=43:dev-news&Itemid=173

Greetings fellow MAK-Corp fans. I thought I'd take the time today and give you all a progress report on the F1 2007 Mod v2.2 and what I have been planning for it. Currently as we know, version 2.1 has a mas file bug that brings up a token error for over 80% of people who download it. Due to this I've taken some files from MAK-Corp's Assistant Manager Derek Nye to test and see if his files work alright which I will be doing tonight. If not, then we'll be looking at what the issue is and try to fix it.

The aim with v2.2 is to fix the token error bug as well as the material error bug that appears from time to time. I also want to make the mod's add ons more accessible. I am looking at making the Low and High texture packs available and I am hoping to get the textures uploaded by Juandi so that we can re-distribute those with the right fixes. The latter (template updates) is something that I am relying on Juandi for so hopefully we can get those soon.

I don't yet know exactly how long v2.2 is from being released, it all depends on if the new mas files I got will work fine. If they don't, of course there will be a new blog post to let you all know and we'll go from there. Thanks for tuning in all. Stay tuned for more news soon.