Formula 1 1955 by Team Players

simoneser

mi permetto di segnalare il link al post F1 1955 del forum aerogi (necessaria registrazione)

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/aerogi/viewtopic.php?t=1464&start=0&mforum=aerogi

qui trovate una marea di foto delle F1 del 1955.

qualcuno puo' passare questo link al team players?

p.s. una volta segnalato, se e' un problema, cancellate pure il link dal mio post.

Edited by Mauro

Here are some renders of my progress on the Connaught, I am about ready to get it in game so the next shots you see will be on track.

connaughtrender009.th.jpgcondashrender.th.jpg

The Gordini is a really cool little car, I don't know why but I really like it ;) Robbin egg blue and wasn't very fast but it is one of my more favorites.

I Started the model a while back and will probably start over on it because it was done for GPL and is very low poly but here is a shot of it.

Bob

godinistart001.th.jpg

Here are some renders of my progress on the Connaught, I am about ready to get it in game so the next shots you see will be on track.

connaughtrender009.th.jpgcondashrender.th.jpg

Bob[/i]

godinistart001.th.jpg

con tutto il rispetto io questi non li capisco

hanno fatto 2 ANNI FA uno spezzone di mod STUPENDO e senza concorrenti.. dedicato a una fascia enorme di ammiratori di quegli anni d'oro e irripetibili

poi ogni 5 -6 mesi fanno vedere immagini di vetture gia' fatte almeno come come 3d che si potrebbero splendidamente aggiungere all'unica misera mercedes che hanno rilasciato .. e invece mai niente

hanno gia' fatto la connaught, la lancia, la ferrari, la gordini e MAI rilasciano qualcosa...

sembra di essere su scherzi a parte,,,magari adesso esce rfactor 2 e non vanno piu' bene i loro modelli

Edited by tazio

Qua nel render direi che mancano principalmente le bummap, le textures della livrea della vettura e tanti piccoli particolari a rendere la vettura "realistica". Insomma, di lavoro sul solo render, c'

i primi screen della ERA 1937 sono di dicembre 2006

piu' di 3 anni fa

almeno mettano in giro una BETA di qualcosa.. se no veramente e' una sofferenza...............

• 1 month later...

A while ago I let it slip out that we would have some interesting news for you in the near future.

We have been working quietly in in the garage on some new cars for the 55 mod and we finally got them out on the track to do some testing.

The Ferrari 625 and the Connaught type B were doing a few laps to do some testing when these spyshots were captured.

Enjoy

confer002.th.jpgconfer003.th.jpgconfer004.th.jpg

The physics are very good for the first test. Bristow has a great touch with how these cars should feel. For just the first version of the beta physics I can say they are much better than the original Mercedes was.

Although he had a hand in creating the original MBW196 physics with Mark Stone there has been a lot of knowledge gained since that was released. So the new physics are "all" new including the Mercedes and are a big improvement.

merfer0001.th.jpgcon0080001.th.jpg