Champ Car World Series 2006 by iDT Simulations v1.50

holly

Guest kikkafro
Skins in formato 1024x1024. Servono per migliorare le prestazioni col mod.

Nel senso che con queste risulterebbe meno pesante? perch

Skins in formato 1024x1024. Servono per migliorare le prestazioni col mod.

Nel senso che con queste risulterebbe meno pesante? perch

Guest BlackRazor
dai, abbiate pazienza con noi poveri inconsapevoli ignoranti, il .bik file alternativo a che serve?

I file bik sono filmati (mostrati da rFactor all'avvio del gioco) quindi direi che

Nuovo update fisico in lavorazione:

News 1

The car was extra good in 1.0 because the downforce is overimplemented in rFactor. Therefore the car stuck too well, with too low a wing, or on some cases none at all. Version 1.1 was still too good on ovals where people would break the wings off and go faster. Physics update 1.2 is pretty close to ready now, with the following changes.

1. Minimum DF is much lower.

2. Mechanical grip has been rebalanced front to rear, and lowered some.

3. Drag to DF ratios have been revised to be more realistic

4. Default setup has been modified to help the AI which has been improved.

5. The rear wing is much harder to knock off. It will usually bend instead, while the front wing is still easily knocked off. You will likely seriously damage the car trying to knock off the rear wing. :zombie:

6. Highest DF is still available, and the car is very good at places like The Mother, (which I like to test at), but you will likely need more wing than default, which will be 12/12.

7. The car is now harder to drive (a bit), but drives better at the same time, lol. It is also slower, and close to accurate at Montreal and Road America at least.

8. You will HAVE to use an appropriate amount of wing to get the best lap at any road course, even Daytona RC. A 5/5 wing gave the best lap at Daytona RC. The lower wings are useable for ovals only with V 1.2

It just has to get past final testing inspection and scrutiny of the iDT beta testers, and there are still some graphical issues to sort out, but I am hopeful the new physics will be released soon.

News 2

I am aware of the high camber thing, but there is not much I can do about it, because there is no additional tire wear from doing that modelled in rFactor, unfortunately. As I said already, the DF / grip issue has been addressed. High DF is still available for those tracks that really need it, but it costs in drag much more. The optimum wing at Road America will be at least 10/10, with a top speed just approaching 190. While a 1:39 will probably be still possible with qualifying trim, 1:40s should be the order of the day now at Road America in race trim, aliens notwithstanding, lol. The brake issue is due to the high DF and grip, putting more load on them. You will lock the wheels easier now. A very low wing will result in poorer laptimes now on any road course. Even Daytona RC needed a 5/5 setup for the best lap, and it barely makes 200 mph with that setup. I think I am repeating myself now, but I am hopeful that most of the issues have been covered. Awaiting reports from beta testers now. It has been tested by my semi alien sons, who show me how fast it can go, lol, but the iDT testers have the last word. :cool:. We are all trying our best to make it as real as possible, without making it a bad drive (as some modders did to slow cars down). rFactor apparently overimplements the DF as calculated. I had to eventually divide by two, basically on the DF! :)

Ciao,

da quando ho installato il mod sono "sparite" le auto originali ( BMW F.1, F.3 ecc), non riesco a trovare il modo per disinstallare le Champ car e.....sono in difficolt