Porsche Fabcar Restyle Project

Andy Hunt

Hi Andy,

The MB is not the big problem. Because the ReStyle is Big we need to make sure we do not put 2 of each file. Save MB where we can. It is just smart to do that.

You can pack everything together. Not a problem. But it is good to save MB where you can to make it as small as possible.

Cheers,

Questa

Edited by Andy Hunt

Guest Punko353

@ Uff,

It appears you understand English and Italian. My Italian is very poor so could you please translate this for me so Andy and his Team understand what I say?

To All.

From the start of this project, Andy asked me for permission to do ONLY skins for the Fabcar. I said yes.

I had a very hard time translating this forum but I found out you were planning on changing the mas files. This would make the Fabcar not usable for the guys on line because of mismatches. I told Andy that I would not give permission for 2 mods.

Then Andy sent me the mod and it was 2 mods in one! it was also 480 meg after installed!

The only thing I said no to was the blue menus. That causes problems with other mods and then there will be a LOT of questions to answer. So I said no to the menus.

I think the work you have done is very good. But I will not agree to making a separate mod from "MY" mod

Posted by VELOCIPEDE (post #202)

Il file sar
Edited by Punko353

Sono le 5.07!!!!! Ho atteso per poter conversare direttamente con bob. Cmq ora tutto dovrebbe essere a posto "Speriamo" abbiamo praticamente messo 2 mod in uno.

Volevo precisare che il discorso di disinstallare le vecchie versioni, non centra assolutamente niente con quello inteso da Bob, e cio

@ Uff,

It appears you understand English and Italian. My Italian is very poor so could you please translate this for me so Andy and his Team understand what I say?

Sure I can, but it seems that you sorted problems out without any need of a translation. In case you still need it, let me know and I'll give you a help with communications. :wink:

Ciao Uff, ti rispondo io per bob.

Come dicevo sono finalmente riuscito a parlare con lui direttamente. Il problema non stava nella lingua, ma nel fatto che per me e il mio team questa

Guest Lucignolo

...bellissima pure la preview,la scritta poi..... troppo azzecata,MITICI davvero !!!! ... ma il rilascio :fischia: ,non ce la facciamo pi