rFactor Mod Launcher v1.7

Guest smaila2970

Guest smaila2970

rFactor Mod Launcher v1.7

http://members.cox.net/rgrlee/rfModLauncher.zip

This program is a small utility that was put together in about 3 days. It's purpose is to give people an easy and quick way to load a chosen mod at game start up. Those who have the garage screen problem when switching from SCE to other mods at least won't have to worry about making sure a certain mod is loaded before they leave the game. This utility will load whatever mod you like when you decide to play again. It will also allow you to use a custom FOV for each mod you run. The FOV's are saved in a config file and automatically reloaded when you select that mod again. This utility was written in Visual Basic 6 on a Windows2000 machine. I'm not sure of its compatibility with Win98. It should work fine with Windows2000, WindowsXP and WindowsME.

ciao a tutti, avete provato sta utility?

a me da errore a voi?

grazie in anticipo

Edited by smaila2970

Guest BlackRazor
ciao a tutti, avete provato sta utility?

a me da errore a voi?

grazie in anticipo

L'ho provato e funziona perfettamente, che errore ti d

• 3 months later...

rFactor Mod Launcher v1.6

http://members.cox.net/rgrlee/rfModLauncher.zip

This program is a small utility that was put together in about 3 days. It's purpose is to give people an easy and quick way to load a chosen mod at game start up. Those who have the garage screen problem when switching from SCE to other mods at least won't have to worry about making sure a certain mod is loaded before they leave the game. This utility will load whatever mod you like when you decide to play again. It will also allow you to use a custom FOV for each mod you run. The FOV's are saved in a config file and automatically reloaded when you select that mod again. This utility was written in Visual Basic 6 on a Windows2000 machine. I'm not sure of its compatibility with Win98. It should work fine with Windows2000, WindowsXP and WindowsME.