Skoda Octavia Mod 3.0

Guest Xamir

Guest R5 GT TURBO

Divertentissimo!!!!!!!!! :figo: :figo: :figo: :figo: :figo: Appena l'ho notato su rF central l'ho quasi snobbato.....fortuna che son passato di qu

post-7475-1166483614_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Skoda Octavia Cup 06/07

By: SimRacing.cz

Skoda Octavia Cup 06 / 07 What's new?

There were made some corrections from version 2.0:

- corrected rims according to real rims

- real slip curve; thanks to Matador data and Petr Ful

• 1 year later...

Skoda Octavia Cup 3.00 http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...20Octavia%20Cup

Skoda Octavia Cup 06 / 07 / 08 version 3.0

-----------

Simracing.cz is pleased to introduce to you the next generation of Octavia mode, which already has lot of fans worldwide. The seasons 2006 and 2007 are not changed, both the 3D model and physics.

But the season 2008 is completely new. The 3D model is made by proffesionals, as well as the base textures (maps).

The skins are already made by our league members, for what we would like to say big thanks!!

The major change is then in car physic and behaving. In season 2008 I started to work like team engineer in Vekra Racing Team which race in REAL championship of Skoda Octavia Cup in Czech Republic. This helped a lot to get the proper information and aspects of this great car.

So based on this data, telemetry, knowledge and also the driver's subjective feelings, I get all these parameters into the 2008 car characters to move it as close as possible to the real car.

This doesn't mean the older season car are wrong, but in 2008 was changed the general supplier of tires and it caused the dramatic change of the car behaviour.

All knowledge which I get in the last real season, I'm now offering to you in this next evolution step of the mode based on the great rFactor engine and hoping you will enjoy it.

I definitely cannot forgot to tell many thanks to Mr. Petr Fulin (the Vekra Racing Team owner and great pilot), who allowed me to move from post of fan to his team as the team engineer to touch the real races atmosphere with all the euphories and sorrows which we know also from the simulators and like!

http://www.vekraracingteam.cz/

Credits

-----------

2006/2007

3D - Geafer

2D - Nightman

Physics - Mirzza

2006/2007

3D - Revelli

2D - Perg, Pida, Mirzza

Physics - Mirzza

Templates included