Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving...

simoneser

Guest Misanthrop

hello guys.

i dont understand what you are writing here (my italian is a bit bad... at all i cant speak one word :asd: )

But it would be nice if someone of the french guys could contact me via PN.

at all i think we should cooperate with the ETCC Conversion. Our mod is nearly ready (graphics are ready, sound still needs some work) but it wouldnt be productiv, if 2 groups try to beat each other in a conversion. That would be a big loss of human ressources and no one would take advantage of it.

regards

Misan

ok Misanthrop check your pm box i give you my msn !!

little traduction for you also !!

2 teams who working together on the same mod we think it s not possible because the proceed of working is not the same, the motec is not the same and the proced of cube shading certainly completely differents :smile:

this two parts ,motec and cube textures , is personnel nfr team !!

the german mod sims to be more near the end that our work who is only at the beginning : just have rework some parts in one car !!

so after have see this we decide to let fall the convert because cooperation sims to be impossible

just have save the work in .rar file and delete on the dd

we hope come to a aggrement in msn !

Edited by NFR_Yoss

Guest Misanthrop

Hello guys.

I talked to nfr_yoss and we decided, that team NFR will do the ETCC Conversion.

Although the German version is nearly finished, the team NFR can use 3ds max to set up the 3d meshes correctly.

So I decided, to give the NFR team all freedom to do the conversion, and will use the german version only for our online league.

regards

Misan

thanks Misanthrop !!

so the work can begin now with no pressure and the mapping can be doing !!

just have to wait now !!

Guest mattxxx

A me sembra di aver capito che i francesi con i permessi faranno tutto il lavoro in santa pace tranquillamente. Mentre i tedeschi senza permessi di pubblicare la conversione la useranno solo per il loro campionato

A me sembra di aver capito che i francesi con i permessi faranno tutto il lavoro in santa pace tranquillamente. Mentre i tedeschi senza permessi di pubblicare la conversione la useranno solo per il loro campionato

esattamente ci