Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving...

simoneser

Guest drapin

It seems a good work to me... Keep it up. Since I think it's worthless to have two different versions of the same mod, I would suggest that you cooperate with the french guys here with the purpose of having a top notch quality conversion. What do you think?

That would be really great if it would be possible ! :gruppo:

The ETCC mod was surely one of the 3 BEST :winner: mods for F1 Challenge, and it really deserve to make the TOP 3 in rFactor (...or at least the TOP 5, as there will be more mod for rF than for F1C ;)

the brainstorming about this situation is ending in the nfr team !!

our leader NFR _Thomas give you pm when he return at home mad 69 check your pm box please !!

cheers all

IPB Image

Edited by NFR_Yoss

Guest Thomas

Ciao Mad, ti ho mandato un PM qualche giorno fa e non ho avuto nessuna risposta, forse non lo hai visto :unsure:

Fammi sapere ;)

Guest Thomas

Abbiamo deciso di interrompere il lavoro di conversione. Lasciamo il posto alla team Tedesca che e molto piu avanzata di noi. Avevamo previsto minimo 2 mesi di lavoro, quando il mod tedesco sembra finito o quasi.

It's up to the german team now :up:

Hope you'll have the permission from RSR and hope to drive soon this wonderful mod. Good Luck ;)

Bye :smile:

nel senso che 'sto benedetto mod sta passando da una mano ad un'altra...credevo voi foste abbastanza "convinti" nell'effettuarlo...cmq ho letto male io, non lo state passando a loro, ma lo avete interrotto sorry...preso da un p

Edited by Cigno

Guest Thomas

nel senso che 'sto benedetto mod sta passando da una mano ad un'altra...credevo voi foste abbastanza "convinti" nell'effettuarlo...cmq ho letto male io, non lo state passando a loro, ma lo avete interrotto sorry...preso da un p