Etcc 2003 Conversion Is Arriving...

simoneser

Guest M@D69

I will do my best but I'm a little bit busy ATM... Today I'll be at home really late, the same tomorrow and thuesday there's the DrivingItalia online race :P... I hope that I'll be fresh enough (not tired) to do that this evening, or you'll have to wait until the next weekend sadly...

Guest M@D69

If you understand that, I will try to explain what I could do with Max now.

You have the Alfa romeo. The front is mapped with a texture (ID xx) called AR01FR (if I remember well).

now, the same material's ID must be renamed as WCEXTRA01.

Under the main texture, rename the old AR01FR.bmp as ALFAFRONT.DDS (after editing it in Photosphop obviusly!) and browse the textures folder assigning it as main texture for the WCEXTRA01 material. please notice, the name ALFAFRONT is completely random, since the game will use the texture name found in the team's VEH files.

As Specular texture assign: ALFAFRONT_S.dds. You'll build a proper texture here (in greyscale) that fits the specular properties that you want applied on all the Alfa cars... and so on.

As Bump texture assign: ALFAFRONT_B.dds. Obviusly those texture must be cleaned of all sponsors. E.g. the bump texture must contain only holes, doorlines etc.

The Bump and spec textures will be in a common mas folder. The only texture that will change will be WCEXTRA one.

Repeat the same process with TOP texture (WCEXTRA02), Side texture (WCEXTRA02) and so on.

:up:

Edited by M@D69