McLaren F1 Challenge 3.5

Guest Uff

Guest tazwest69

Scusate la domanda io non l ho ancora installato il mod...ho visto il topic ..e azz mi sa che mi stavo per perdere un bel mod.

cmq la domanda e scarico la versione 3.0 ed installo ho ce bisogno la 2.0 x andare e la 1.1??

grazie 1000

Guest tazwest69

ho istallato solo la tre ma azz non mi carica le auto.....come mai?nel menu iniziale di rfactor x intenderci non le carica dove si sceglie modello pista ecc

Guest Fr@nkie
Sbaglio o sei te che non completi 2 giri consecutivi x farne uno cronometrato :!!: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bleh:

Cmq un 3.38.xxx come tempo lo faccio .... ma la cosa dei freni non la noto +, booooo

emh...umh...amh...chi io?!?! :fischia: :fischia: :martello:

cmq quella sera era il primo contatto con le mans e ho fatto 4 giri di numero...e venivo da una ford capri, dammi almeno il tempo di ambientarmi con il mezzo :pulotto::biggrin::bleh:

• 1 year later...

E' arrivata la versione 3.5 di questo ottimo mod!

Hi all,

This is an announcement of the release of version 3.5 of the McLaren F1. An update was due for a while now, and I finally have all the pieces I needed. As always, I have been working on a number of other cars since version 3, and learned a great deal more than I knew then, lol. So I applied it to the McLaren to make it hopefully, an even more realistic driving car.

There is another car to come yet, that I did the physics for, which is a direct match for the GTR, and will be released soon by GMT, (Global Motorsports Technologies). I won’t say more as I don’t want to spoil any surprises, but included with this version of the McLaren-F1 is an extra rFM that puts that new car on the same track with the GTR for some interesting mixed car racing. The tires are virtually the same for both cars, and the cars are matched to within a few tenths at most, one way or the other, depending on the track. The other car is lighter and thus more nimble, but has less horsepower which affects top speed slightly. The power to weight ratios are very close.

Rapidshare link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/128025950/McLa....part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/128025952/McLa....part2.rar.html

Please feel free to add other links. I will update this post with them if some appear in this thread.

New features are:

New tires, with new curves, more like rubber

Totally redesigned suspension, to get closer to a true "Mac" feel.

Updated sounds that are more immersive and like the real car onboard.

Tested with "Real Feel". The following is some recommended settings.

[GTR]

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=500.000000

SteeringDamper=750.000000

FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000

SmoothingLevel=0

Still included are skins courtesy of Frank Amend, Dai and others for the LMs.

The rfm has been updated to not over-ride your config file.

While this is just an update, it is a significant one resulting from more research on the car as well as more understanding of the rFactor physics.

CREDITS:

I would like to thank first of all braintez for bring this mod to rFactor and asking me to do the physics in the first place.

Most recently I would like to thank several of my colleagues at GMT for their help. Notably, Randy Stratton, who all helped me test and fix stuff with physics input. Damian Dainhumain for a great sound update. J I also especially wish to thank my sons Chris and Shawn for their beta testing and Shawn’s physics input as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a reproduction of original "Readme" files that came with this mod and are posted by agreement with some of the original contributors.

Additional credits:

README - McLaren F1-GTR Mod - rFactor Conversion (V 1.0)

============

This is a conversion of the McLaren F1 Mod from GTR to rFactor.

Changes/Additions:

- Improved damage model

- Changes to cockpit including virtual mirrors, analog gauges and a new steering wheel

- New brake and headlights

- Integration of the new upgrades feature in rFactor giving the ability for drivers to purchase upgrades

- New emaps

- Additional Paints by braintez and Frank Amend

Special thanks to:

ORSPG - first release of the McLaren for F1C

Hoskins - coordinator of GTR Mod (see Readme-original.txt for the rest of the team)

drivenr - beta testing

Dave Purdy - beta testing and physics input

Wardog - beta testing

Vapor - beta testing, physics input

brocky - brakelight assistance

From D3:

AR Shaun - beta testing

Paquito - beta testing and steering wheel model

brianj - beta testing

Also thanks to oleg for zmodeler2 and Dave Noonan for 3dsimed.

Start - January 2006

==========

This has been an incredible experience for me and I look forward to working on other mods in the future. Thanks to all who have given feedback and motivation.

Enjoy!

--braintez (braintez@hotmail.com)

=====

3/7/06

Original readme:

McLaren F1 CHALLENGE

================================================================================

============================

1. CONTENTS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Stand alone McLarens based on real liverys

22 car Icons

Menu selection Icons

22 .RCD Files

Sound Files

Championship Files

Car works in all game modes (Arc,Semi,Sim)

2. Installation Procedure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod can be installed with gtr manager. If you choose manual installation, extract contents of

package to C:\gtr\ allowing the gamedata folder to overwrite the exsisting files.This mod has been developed

and tested using versions 1.4 and 1.5 of GTR FIA Racing Game.

3. Known Issues

May cause prolonged driving pleasure and a lack of sleep.

4. Permissions, Terms and Conditions

-------------------------------------

This Mod shall not be hosted without prior approval. The only authorized way to host this mod is to provide a direct link

to http://www.ssgtr.tk , no file hotlinking please.

Keeping in spirit of the original BPR mod.Permission and release rights

this mod are as follows.

-As an end-user, you are permitted to modify the files for your own personal use. If you would like to release

your modifications to the public, YOU MUST INCLUDE APPROPRIATE CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS AND DOCUMENT YOUR EXACT

CHANGES IN YOUR README FILE. YOU MUST ALSO PROVIDE A LINK TO THE BPR ENDURANCE GT MOD HOMEPAGE

AT http://bprgt.rsdg.net. You are only allowed to release files which you have directly modified. You also concede

that any modifications you release may be summarily modified by others of the racing sim community, including the

original authors of this mod. This permission policy is intended to help the mod grow and evolve through a community

development process.

5. Documented Changes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--1. Car Remodel

--2. Car Remap

--3. Increased Poly Count

--4. New Sounds

--5. New 1 Piece Template

--6. New Physics

--7. New Interior

--8. New 5 Spoke OZ Rims

6. Genstring Assignment

for rim color :

OZBL : Blue color

OZBK : Black color

OZGA : Grey color

OZGO : Gold color

OZOR : Orange color

OZRE : Red color

OZSI : Silver color

OZWH : White color

7. LOD Specifications

Approx Poly Count Lod A 10143

wheel Lod A= 1129 Lod D=480

body A=2742 Lod d = 2000

cockpit=2063 wing=167 Helmet=353

steering wheel=729

fps A >> 130 fps D >> 175 (single car)

fps A >> 40 50 Avg fps d >> 80 110 (full Grid)

Lod performance A to D Approx 25% FPS Increase

8. Credits

Project Start Date: May 2005 Project End Date: Dec 24, 2005

DEVELOPEMENT:

Hoskins41 - Project lead,paint work,Icons,Template,Research,Physics & Testing,stand alones, X File

Macmaninfi - modeling, template,Paint work

JPBS - modeling, physics & testing, adapting model to game

Ducfreak - Sounds

Dai22 - Paint Work

Circuit Zolder - Paint work & Testing

Frank Amend - Paint Work

Raiden2k4 - Paint Work

Border - Paint Work,Testing & Research

Vic Vega - Paint Work,Testing,Physics & Research

rs2100 - Paint Work

Hunaudieres - Testing & Translation

Archeo - Brazil Scene

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Jon Jon Santiago - original McLaren model

ORSPG - updating JJ's model

Dance and Heathen - Originally starting this mod which was scrapped in early stages

Race Sim Central - Providing GTR community forum

because of the size and length of this project it has been hard to keep my head on straight.

I apologize to anyone that may be missing from the credit list, if so you know who you are

and if you were a contributor.

NO THANKS TO:

All the moaners and weeners i have encountered over the past 8 months.

Now with all this said, i hope this will bring you many hours of fun, enjoy it for what it is .

It is now December 24 and this release date has been planned for weeks...we've been constant

testing and editing for the last week to work all major bugs out and i think we got pretty much everything.

The McLaren F1 GTR will finally hit the track....so heres our gift to you, Have A Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year from us all.

Chris a.k.a Hoskins41\[sS]hoskins

- Version 1.1 - Hoskins41 - DEC 24, 2005 hoskins4115@yahoo.com http:\\www.ssgtr.tk

Additional credits for the original GTR version:

ORSPG "Online Race Sim Projects Group" | now AdrenalinStorm SARL "www.adrenalinstorm.com"

Original creator of the MC Laren F1 GTR Challenge & MC Laren F1 Sunday Cup

ORSPG Team

Juri B. aka Youri

Project Manager - Artwork - Team Founder

Stone

Physics Engineering

Cedric Peltier aka PCedric

Software Development - Quality Check

Cris "Rage" Nunes

Mod Engineering - Artwork

TomB

3D Modeler

T1M40

Artwork - Texture Improvement

ClausJ

Physics Tweaking - Setups - Interface Dev.

Nuno " V-Twins" Coelho & Topsan

Hardcore Testdrivers

Psykosis

Music - Sound Engineer

Car Paintings

Youri

PCedric

Rage

TomB

JonJonSantiago

Heath Richardson

Jens Jenzen

F Caballero

Mika

(AS-GTR)

Eric.Bugs

Mikes10

TatoF1

Please do not convert this without express written permission from original Mod maker. Contact: juri@adrenalinstorm.com

It's a BUG's life !

AdrenalinStorm

Adrenalin 4U

ORSPG | "F1 McLaren GTR Challenge" & "Sunday Cup"

• 1 month later...
Guest McTurbo

Salve ho scaricato la Mod Mclaren F1 3.5 da questo indirizzo:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=McLaren F1 Challenge

ho scompattato l' archivio come da screen e ho selezionato le cartelle e i files contenutivi all' interno nella cartella di installazione di rFactor : C:\Program Files\rFactor\

rfactorfp7.jpg

Pero' la McLaren F1 non c'e', non la trovo tra le vetture :eek:

In cosa Sbaglio?