Tutte le Piste Extra per rFactor

Guest spreng

Proseguono i lavori sul pacchetto completo di Barcellona!

Hey guys.

Yes, the track is still in development. :-) Currently I'm working on the 2010 version and it's coming along very well - but it's not ready for pictures yet.

Nevertheless, I have something to show: A few days after my last preview, F1Driver, who made the original textures for Simbin's GTR2-Barcelona, offered me to implement some high quality textures he recently created for the track. So, Barcelona got a major texture update concerning road, pitroad, walls, fences, curbs, tirewalls, gravel, grass, trees etc.

This is how the track looks now (pictures are taken from the 2003 version this time):

grab_0010kbq.png grab_002tk1d.png grab_0033kso.png grab_00458fk.png grab_005vjuq.png

Cheers, Baule

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Portero De Los Funes 1.0

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads

Modeling, mapping, textures, AIW, CAM, Images -----> taz

Councillor Max ----> Yoss (Apex Modding)

Beta testers Standing ----> DrGroove, Flo255

Beta testers RFR-O ----> Babou974, Gajira, Goozi74, Julien1722, Maxxous, Pepitof1, SeRBeR974

Beta test server ----> RFR-O (www.racingfr.com)

6,250 KMs temporary circuit, the circuit of Potrero de los Funes in Argentina is located in the province of San Luis.

The race of Potrero has existed for many years but took place on the main road, just like the rally today taking a route "normal".

Plot completely revised in 2008, the event will then see a track with the standards to receive including cars for the final FIA-GT 2008.

The runway is 14 meters wide and up to 3 meters further along the deck portions. Very fast circuit, its width and its blind corners make it an ideal playground for motor sports competitions of the South American continent.

Walking around a lake created in an ancient volcano, the layout is permanently uneven either you go up or go down, almost no portion is flat.

Edited by Alessandro Pollini