HQ CART MOD 2004

Guest Andy242

Guest Guest

Great cars, but i found an important error on the two models

THE ROLLBAR

it's not correct

look the pictures

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=7699&EventID=500&GalleryDay=6%2F3%2F2004&AbsolutePage=1&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=7694&EventID=500&GalleryDay=6%2F3%2F2004&AbsolutePage=1&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=7670&EventID=500&GalleryDay=6%2F3%2F2004&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?EventID=497&GalleryDay=4%2F16%2F2004&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?EventID=497&GalleryDay=4%2F16%2F2004&AbsolutePage=3&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?Season=2003

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=7335&EventID=516&GalleryDay=12%2F12%2F2003&AbsolutePage=1&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=7308&EventID=516&GalleryDay=12%2F12%2F2003&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?EventID=460&GalleryDay=8%2F24%2F2003&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=6428&EventID=460&GalleryDay=8%2F24%2F2003&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/EventPhotos.asp?ID=6432&EventID=460&GalleryDay=8%2F24%2F2003&AbsolutePage=2&PageMode=RACE

look the pictures for the correct model of rollbar

eclipsee_steering.gifeclipsee_steering.giffigo.gif

Guest Guest

Yes i saw that too!!! tongue.gif But anyway, everything else looks brilliant!!!! Very great job Andy, aplause comes to u!!!!

Guest [ERL]speedy

Hey Andy could u please sent some pics here of the fixed roll over hoop please? I wanna see that sbava.gif Plus, maybe u have MSN installed? I would like to have u in contact please, maybe u could PM me?

Guest Papix27

i'm sorry for the absent link  dream.gif

I guys i am guest ah ah ph34r.gif

i'm sorry for the past nick ah ah

i am a FANATIC of Champ Car series, and if i can help the mod developers with my brain, post here!!!!!!!!! eclipsee_steering.gifrolleyes.gif

can i see the fixed rollbar? thx

ah

i'm a team manager of Project Indy Nascar Racing Team, that race in NROS italian nascar racing league.

So guys, this game is very very popular around the world, and there are few possibilities one day for a open-wheel mod based on Champ Car or IRL for Nascar Racing 2003 Season by Papyrus?

thx for answers

papix27@hotmail.com

contact me for join team or send me questions about champ cars or my team

i'm in MSN messenger too

Guest Andy242

hallo guys ciao.gif

pics coming on friday..sorry I do not have for the moment so much time crying.gif however I make it. wink.gif